Unicycle stands by ShanesPlanet *Liquidation sale* $12shipped to USA

Here they are... the little mten stands I've been working on for a little while. Yup, 20+ colors available on these Why? Because I find black and white to be simply boring, and WHY NOT? The mten stands will easily manage 200lbs+ and are a perfect fit. The mten stand is over 1/2lb of quality filaments.  Overkill? Perhaps. Its against my very nature to build things that arent well above its intended use in strength. The mten stand takes well over 12hrs to make.  I've tried many revisions in size and build time/weight. It simply cannot be rushed to achieve proper results. I am picky about filament material. I don't waste my time on crap, neither should you!

Obviously these are designed to accomodate the gorgeous RollNZ covers without  issue. The 7 shown on very left are of Polyethelene Terephthalate Copolymer (petg) of primarily Kodak brand. Petg handles summer blacktop heat a little more gracefully than pla+. The stands on the right are of Polylactic Acid (pla+) of primarily Kodak. Pla+ is a rigid material that is corn based and proves a little more eco friendly in manufacture and disposal. Both are exceptionally strong and far more than adequate for this usage. Petg tends to be a little more transclucent in color with a little more flexibility. Looking for candy colors? Petg is the obvious choice. Don't let the pictures fool you, these colors are amazing. The neon green, neon yellow and neon orange, almost seem to glow! The translucent petg colors are simply mesmerizing. All mten stands come with vinyl decals for the "mten riders association" and a pair of power caps of your choice. Dont forget to check out my custom t-shirts and visit RollNZ for a cover!

Gotway Men3 Stands w/power caps

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284158411715

Full-Collection.jpg

American-Epla.jpg

standing.jpg

Cap-Colors.jpg

Mten-Riders-Asoc.pngWorded-Logo-Ver3.png

Edited by ShanesPlanet
added info
  • ShanesPlanet changed the title to Unicycle stands by ShanesPlanet *Liquidation sale*
Posted (edited)

Selling off all my stands. For the forum members here, I'm basically giving these away and losing $$. I only ask you pay for the shipping+ $2 for packaging. Should come up to around $12 in the usa. Add an Euc themed shirt for additional $18 if you want. First come first serve on color choices. I'll also be lowering the price on ebay. However, ebay gets a cut, so you'll save a cpla dollars by messaging me directly here. Paypal or cash is fine. Once they are gone, they're gone...

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • ShanesPlanet changed the title to Unicycle stands by ShanesPlanet *Liquidation sale* $12shipped to USA

Wow!! These are great stands for the Mten3. You are not going to get a better deal than this!! They are basically free plus shipping. 

Edited by RockyTop
10 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

Wow!! These are great stands for the Mten3. You are not going to get a better deal than this!! They are basically free plus shipping. 

Thanks man. Yeah, I just got too many irons in the fire and HATE letting useful things lay around taking up room. I've got a bunch of power caps to toss in with any orders as well.

Nice, I’ll take at least one (in white). Any idea of this will work for a slightly bigger wheel like and Mcm5?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Denny Paul said:

Nice, I’ll take at least one (in white). Any idea of this will work for a slightly bigger wheel like and Mcm5?

I just sold the only white one I had. I have others colors still tho. It fits the mten so perfectly, I have serious doubts it will fit anything larger.

4 hours ago, NickNonsense said:

It the same model as the one on Thingiverse, are you the creator?

This is VERY similar to the one you see on thingiverse. The dimensions are completely different and I created this version. I do think the one on thingiverse is designed for much larger wheels and I've printed those  before.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

Okay, then the orange one, like the leftmost in your photo above. 

let me know how to PayPal you, thanks!

36 minutes ago, Denny Paul said:

Okay, then the orange one, like the leftmost in your photo above. 

let me know how to PayPal you, thanks!

pm sent. Thanks for your interest!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Still a few stands left. Im now trying to figure out if they woud make good shelves or not. Anyone want one, $12 to cont usa.