MSP Pro Torque vs Rs

Hello!

New RS can be had for 1,8keur with 1 year warranty and free shipping. I also have an option to get MSP Pro 100v Torque for 1,5k eur brand new(unused in box) with 1,5 years warranty left. I heard differences between those two are actually marginal. Also MSP doesn't have those expensive big bearings right? I want to do some food delievery as a second income so i'm not exactly in love with expensive maintenance. For that 300 I am saving I can get myself a fast charger, charge doctor and proffesional weatherproofing from local EUC shop. These differences are not marginal. So how much better the RS actually is ?

1 hour ago, NickNonsense said:

Spec wise they are exactly the same, apparently Gotway confirmed it too.

Pick the MSP unless you like the lights like I do then pick the RS. 

MSP also has those 35w speakers ? Which I guess are the best out there ?

36 minutes ago, Patricio Bohórquez Rodríguez de Medina said:

Driving faster than 30 km/h makes difficult to listen to the music. This is a secondary point. 

I am planning to use them indoors anyway. More like a laptop/smartphone replacement for audio. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda in the situation. Going to be my first wheel but want something I can grow into. Just going to use it to cruise the neighbourhood (my local area has quite a few steep hills) and when I get good enough give a off road trail a try.

MSP ht was high on my list but recently found out my local dealer is going to have RS's new batch instock in about 2 weeks will probably cost $200AUD more then MSP.

Does the newer motor feel that much different in the RS to the MSP? 

Another thing roll.nz have covers available for MSP. Going by the website there's nothing for the RS. Been a new rider I'd think it'll be a smart choice to get a cover.