Kingsong 16X 1554Wh with 257 miles - $1450 w/o shipping [SOLD]

Hello,

Just selling:

• Kingsong 16X 1554Wh version
  • 1st owner: purchased from ewheels.com in Aug 2020 and sold to me at 242 miles. Shipped to me via shipping by ewheels.com
  • 2nd owner: me and selling it at 257 miles. Only ridden in dry weather on a tennis court.
  • Comes with an EUC bodyguard sleeve by Roll.nz
  • Added reflective stickers on mudguard, pedals, and the trolley handle.
  • Comes with original box, manual, and charger.
  • I've never used the charger myself since I rode it so little.
  • Payment will be made via Paypal and shipped via ewheels.com (warranty to new owner will be provided by ewheels.com).

Has small scratches on pedals, on trolley handle, front rubber thing, and one of the side rubber things (see pics). Some dirt on left pedal. Wheel will be locked via app before shipment.
Looking to downgrade to something lighter with less range.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Sushiroller
sold
  • Like 2

• Sushiroller changed the title to Kingsong 16X 1554Wh with 257 miles (from ewheels.com on Aug 2020) - $1550 w/o shipping [NC, USA]
  • Sushiroller changed the title to Kingsong 16X 1554Wh with 257 miles (from ewheels.com on Aug 2020) - $1450 w/o shipping [NC, USA]
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Blake. I just purchased it from the seller today.  If you purchase your wheel from eWheels, they will sell you a shipping label at their discounted rates, they'll also honor the remainder of the warranty. 

• Sushiroller changed the title to Kingsong 16X 1554Wh with 257 miles - $1450 w/o shipping [SOLD]