I went looking for an euc t-shirt and realized. The world definitely needs more of them. I decided why not help solve that small issue? Presenting.... ShanesPlanet t-shirts. These are not cheap ass crap t-shirts. 100% cotton, prewashed, heavy fabric, standard cut. Sizes run a bit on the larger size. They are all designed and pressed by yours truly. I have a few sizes and a few colors. Each shirt is done individually and requests for modifications are accepted. Inventory is VERY small, but I'm working on it. Introductory price per shirt is $20 usd shipped to USA.  Overseas requests will be priced according to shipping region. Prices, sizes, prints and availability is subject to change.  Please message me with any purchases or requests. I would also enjoy hearing your ideas.

3-Drinkin-Sherm.png
7-Damn-Right.png
Devilish-1.png
Devilish-2.png
Mten-1.png
Mten-2.png
Mten-3.png
Social-Distance-1.png
Veteran-1.png
Eat-Sleep-Uni.png

Racing-Reaper-Glow-Navy.png

Worded-Logo-Ver3.png

Image combinations and color combination made on request. Custom wording and logos also available. Shirt colors include: White, Black, Ash, Navy, Turquise, Yellow, Orange, Charcoal, Purple, Green.

Image colors Include: Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Neon Green, Glow in the Dark Green,Sky Blue, Silver, Neon Orange, Pastel Jade, Pastel Mint.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • 1 month later...

I asked @ShanesPlanet if he could make a bunch of shirts for me and WOW did he deliver!! I told him what I wanted. He did all the work and gave me an assortment of options that improved my original ideas.. He even converted my photo graphics to an outline for me. Thanks Shane! 

B474F383-0867-4FDC-B010-812BC86281C69CB68C4E-6038-47A4-A57A-A43E5093CBF6

So glad those worked out for you! Looks like a good fit, perhaps its past time you start eating more cookies and drinking more beer?:cheers: I do have larger sizes! Thanks for allowing me to make them for you.