(SOLD OUT PERMANENTLY) ShanesPlanet T-Shirts

• 1 month later...

So glad those worked out for you! Looks like a good fit, perhaps its past time you start eating more cookies and drinking more beer?:cheers: I do have larger sizes! Thanks for allowing me to make them for you.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Nice! 
Back before I came up with the name Black Crow, I was looking at the name Zombie Rider. I did not use it because @Duf used those words quite a bit and now has changed his logo to NSZR ( No Skills Zombie Rider) with a scull. I had come up with a drawing of a side profile of a Scooby Doo like Zombie with arms out reached riding an EUC. Two things here. 1 ) most new riders look just like that. Board straight with arms outreaches. 2) Zombies are / were easy to out run. An actual Zombie on an EUC would be a game charger. It would give Zombie’s a chance in a world filled with brainless people. Poor Zombies are starving these days. 
I will take a picture of my crude scratch when I get home and post it. I just think it would make a cool shirt. 

40FEC97F-7FB8-418A-9342-37E943C376C3

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 2

That's a rider with an acceptable justification for not wearing a helmet. And I totally understand that he could have a legit argument against full face in particular.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 3

I love it. 
Other possible captions. 
1) Sally Struthers vision:  Help Feed the Zombies. For just $1 a day you can give zombies the tools they need to chase down helpless victims. 
2) ZOMBIE SPECAL FORCES - front pocket ZSF on a badge. 

3) Join the EUC ARMY.COM @Duf

4) Zombies on wheels?? We’re screwed!! 

• 1 month later...
  • mrelwood changed the title to (SOLD OUT PERMANENTLY) ShanesPlanet T-Shirts