EUC World - Tours Recorded but not visible on Website?

Hi folks,

The other day before a group ride I tried changing a tour to public for everyone, and since then none of my tours have displayed against my account. On the app you could see that it was recording the tour (the entire trail was visible) but it seems like they've vanished once they get to the site.

Is there anything I can do here to recover these?

• Like 2

Hi @Brendan "nog3" Halliday, I thing I might be experiencing the same issue as you.

None of my tours get synced online since January 11, and the button to share them in real-time doesn't appear either - a feature I rely on extensively (especially now to share that everything's fine despite the snowy/icy roads)

I've tried to sign-out and sign back in, which fix the same issue a couple months back, without luck this time.

In my case there's the problem can't be traced to any specific action, it just stopped working. I've been patient thinking @Seba would probably fix it on the backend but it's not happening after a week, so just like you: it's time to report it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, supercurio said:

Hi @Brendan "nog3" Halliday, I thing I might be experiencing the same issue as you.

None of my tours get synced online since January 11, and the button to share them in real-time doesn't appear either - a feature I rely on extensively (especially now to share that everything's fine despite the snowy/icy roads)

I've tried to sign-out and sign back in, which fix the same issue a couple months back, without luck this time.

In my case there's the problem can't be traced to any specific action, it just stopped working. I've been patient thinking @Seba would probably fix it on the backend but it's not happening after a week, so just like you: it's time to report it.

Interesting that you should say that, I was already on a tour before changing this setting and couldn't figure out why setting it to live didn't make it visible on my tours page or on the map. My last successful tour upload was 9 January so this may be a backend issue.

• Like 2

Are you SURE gps was locked and working PRIOR to starting the tour? Ive noticed on mine, tours don't show up if i start them before gps starts stamping. Its been a while now, so i dont know if this still happens. Now and then a glitch on the site end has caused tours to go missing, it happens. No worries tho, @Seba will sort this out in short order or will inform us of what the issue may have been.

35 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Are you SURE gps was locked and working PRIOR to starting the tour? Ive noticed on mine, tours don't show up if i start them before gps starts stamping. Its been a while now, so i dont know if this still happens. Now and then a glitch on the site end has caused tours to go missing, it happens. No worries tho, @Seba will sort this out in short order or will inform us of what the issue may have been.

On my EUC world app the previous tour is still drawn out on the map, and I have full google location history from during the tours, so it's not likely to be at the device end.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

What you describe here remind me of a separate issue that happens once in a while, where EUC World app only recorded data during the tour when the screen of the phone was on.
I noticed a few times that, as the end tour had just a few GPS points before and after I pause recording to enter a store. Wheel data was mostly missing as well.

In theory it is not possible to start recording a tour before the OS gets a GPS-based location fix - the button to start a tour should be greyed-out and disabled, but I thought the same as you there before, there might a flaw here as well triggered sometimes - and then the app is not in "Foreground mode" for the OS and doesn't get or record location or wheel data? The app was still connected to the wheel tho.

On the tour upload issue, I wonder if anybody have their recent tour uploaded since January 11/12 or if only a few accounts are affected.
Interesting @Dreygun that the logs are still uploaded tho!

I'll be happy to help if possible @Seba

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, supercurio said:

What you describe here remind me of a separate issue that happens once in a while, where EUC World app only recorded data during the tour when the screen of the phone was on.
I noticed a few times that, as the end tour had just a few GPS points before and after I pause recording to enter a store. Wheel data was mostly missing as well.

In theory it is not possible to start recording a tour before the OS gets a GPS-based location fix - the button to start a tour should be greyed-out and disabled, but I thought the same as you there before, there might a flaw here as well triggered sometimes - and then the app is not in "Foreground mode" for the OS and doesn't get or record location or wheel data? The app was still connected to the wheel tho.

On the tour upload issue, I wonder if anybody have their recent tour uploaded since January 11/12 or if only a few accounts are affected.
Interesting @Dreygun that the logs are still uploaded tho!

I'll be happy to help if possible @Seba

Also the map doesn't load on site from phone, but on computer it loads

• Like 1

I have been having trouble with interactive map as well lately.

When I inspect the map element JScript is logging this error

Uncaught TypeError: tours is undefined

ewUnitChanged https://euc.world/assets/js/ew.index.js:161
    setUnitTemp https://euc.world/assets/js/utils.js:55
    <anonymous> https://euc.world/:103
    jQuery 7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seba said:

I'm now recovering from Covid and my last days was just a nightmare. This is why EUC World 2.4 release planned for release in 1st half of January will be published this week. This new update will include some improvements that may fix your problems, but even if it wonn't, there will be issue reporting tool that will allow me to pinpoint the cause of this issue. So please be patient and if 2.4 won't resolve your issues, contact me directly at sebastian@euc.world

Thanks for the fantastic app!  I'm new to unicycles as of 2 days ago and already I see it as a "Required" app to get the most of your wheel.

• Like 3

On 1/18/2021 at 6:09 PM, Rich Sam said:

I have been having trouble with interactive map as well lately.

When I inspect the map element JScript is logging this error

Uncaught TypeError: tours is undefined

ewUnitChanged https://euc.world/assets/js/ew.index.js:161
    setUnitTemp https://euc.world/assets/js/utils.js:55
    <anonymous> https://euc.world/:103
    jQuery 7

This issue should be solved now. You may need to "hard refresh" EUC World website (or clear browser cache), so browser won't use old JavaScript code.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Seba said:

This issue should be solved now. You may need to "hard refresh" EUC World website (or clear browser cache), so browser won't use old JavaScript code.

Sadly still getting on PC on firefox.  I zapped all cookies and site data.  It does work on mobile device however.

image.png.6b06cbe0344e608c1985f450840dc585.png

In my case, continue without uploading the tours from 11th january, neither the computer nor the mobile. I have cleared cache and try in Chrome and Firefox. I have restarted the app and it rolls and I have done login and relogin.

I see, from the latest tours published, that there are people who do work for them. I dont' know what else can try :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Halig said:

In my case, continue without uploading the tours from 11th january, neither the computer nor the mobile. I have cleared cache and try in Chrome and Firefox. I have restarted the app and it rolls and I have done login and relogin.

I see, from the latest tours published, that there are people who do work for them. I dont' know what else can try :unsure:

Have you already updated to 2.4.0?

As an idea, I have not seen the "Share" button on the Tours screen of the app for days.

I have gone through all the options and I don't see what may be wrong or disabled. Everything has been working perfectly for me for many months.

3 minutes ago, Seba said:

Have you already updated to 2.4.0?

Yes. The same thing happened in the previous version (from day 11)

1 minute ago, Halig said:

As an idea, I have not seen the "Share" button on the Tours screen of the app for days.

Because for some reason your app cannot connect EUC World server. Sharing ID is assigned by the server, the first time app send new tour data.

2 minutes ago, Halig said:

Yes. The same thing happened in the previous version (from day 11)

So please use "Report issue" option. I hope this should help me investigate this problem.

1 hour ago, Rich Sam said:

Sadly still getting on PC on firefox.  I zapped all cookies and site data.  It does work on mobile device however.

image.png.6b06cbe0344e608c1985f450840dc585.png

Could you check it now?