How often do you ride your EUC?

helmet

The goal is to ride daily! But finding time that works with the weather and day job makes it hard <_<. Unfortunately, here in the Portland area we were just hit with a cold snap covering everything in snow! Thankfully the snow is gone, but the rain is still a problem.

As summer gets closer and closer, I'm hoping to be able to ride to work everyday, that way I can get some miles in after I get off work.

I try to take trail rides, either light dirt or paved but not off-road trails, usually with my family, or solo, each weekend weather permitting. If I can’t wait, I ride up and down my street, but it’s a court off of a main boulevard so I tend not to venture out there unless I really have somewhere in mind to go.

Not long ago i would ride my tesla so much that charging it twice a day became a normal occurrence, and if you remember how slow that 1.5A (or 1.75A i don't remember) was then you'd understand i was riding soo much. 

Now after getting my new RS i thought i would be riding like there is no tomorrow but unfortunately covid rolled out and since getting the RS back in December the weather has been terrible here and with the poor "waterproofing" this euc has i don't want to potentially destroy the euc or faceplant at top speed in the rain. 

So because of covid, the weather and bad waterproofing design i have only done a measly 450km since getting it in December which under normal circumstances would be completely unacceptable and deeply shameful to me... Until curfews stop and either the rain stops or i waterproof the thing myself i can't imagine adding too many more kilometers to my overall range. 

I did consider becoming a takeout driver so i could explore and use the euc more, but the deplorable rates these services pay their drivers in this country makes it not worth it on top of the constant raining. 

Now i'm just left hoping our benevolent overlords allow us serfs more liberty this summer. In any case warmer and dryer days are on their way :)