Covid enabling work require tracking during off time

9 hours ago, mike_bike_kite said:

This thread is 4 months old or did it take that long to write the poem? "As a whole" means taking the nation as a whole and obviously there will be those that don't agree with the majority. "Cui buono" apparently means who is to blame for the crime [of not allowing your dissenting voices to be heard]. I think the reason you guys weren't allowed much say was simply because you didn't have any facts or science behind your beliefs. Poetry certainly isn't a substitute, even rhyming poetry. At the end of the day no one is forcing you to take any of the available vaccines.

The verses took an hour and a half one night maybe four or five months ago. I’m new here, but the storyline I think is still relatively current, no? Given the choice (like whether to roll up my sleeve or not), I am most graciously afforded, I’d personally not wish to cite here the many research papers, trials and their conclusions which highlight both the efficacy of eg the FLCCC’s approach and the rather more alarming aspects of the deficiencies, dangers and shortcomings of the mass ‘vaccine’ rollout programme. I’ll not get into an argument with you about the handling of the pandemic, the truth and wisdom of our leaders’ roles on this will out in time, but suffice to say you are misinformed inasmuch as I think you’ll find that Cui buono? translates as “Who benefits?” - it is certainly not the guinea pigs of the piece, as indeed time will once again show.

As adtlpzae ably demonstrates that there are multiple sources available for the facts in non-rhyming terms, including not one but two meta-analyses, from either side of the Atlantic, both providing overwhelming evidence and facts of the type you apparently describe as beliefs, without substantiation of the position of those ‘driving the carriage’ in the UK or refutation of any of the available evidence. One matter our man in Moscow omits to mention is that the ‘vaccines’ are licensed under Emergency Use Authorisation, which is a world away from being a recognised and Approved, Safe medicine, unlike ivermectin. 

To anyone looking at matters objectively, it’s pretty clear right now that the vaccines are partially effective and partially ineffective, the latter especially so where the now dominant delta variant is concerned, hence the recent marked rise in cases in the UK; the safety aspects and data will continue to accumulate, though it won’t be positive for the vaccines either.  It’s also well enough understood by thinking people weighing the evidence that, given Ivermectin’s superior ability to suppress the virus and thereby break the cycle of infection and spread, were it the case that it were to be officially recognised as such and declared as ‘safe’ for use in the fight against Covid (ably demonstrated by both peer-reviewed meta-analyses) as it is in its anti-parasitic guise, then the emergency vaccines would have to be withdrawn, with calamitous impact on those relatively few whose interests are aligned with seeing them continue to take the gravy, as opposed to wishing to break the viral cycle and help the many, though no glittering prize is to be had in so doing, hence the muddle and unwillingness (extending to wilful suppression of evidence and reportage) of those promoting your stance to look and learn from those countries who are doing much, much better in dealing with the problem in a safer and far more cost-effective way. 

I'm quite used to those who may/do not wish to hear these views subsequently attack or otherwise criticise, scorn or belittle those who promote them, but I’ve yet to see the evidence supporting them constructively dismantled, or see evidence to the contrary; detractors revert to playing the man, and not the ball. Cui buono?

Edited by Freeforester
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Freeforester said:

I'm quite used to those who may/do not wish to hear these views

If you want to get your message across then you should write more concisely with links to believable factual articles. I could immediately understand adtipzae's post and could see the reasoning even if I'm still reading the links. With your post it was difficult to see what you were trying to say and I simply glazed over when I came to the epic poem. Here in the UK the vaccines are free and the death toll has plummeted since people started taking the vaccine and we've gone from having thousands dying each day to about a dozen. As an "at risk" individual my choice in whether to take the vaccine or not was fairly easy.

Edited by mike_bike_kite
  • Like 1

As you please, and the very best of luck to you, but I hope your arm is long enough for the successive (if unsuccessful) jabs you place your trust in. Leaky vaccines won’t beat the variants IMO, but we can readily agree to differ on that. Free, eh…

Edited by Freeforester
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Freeforester said:

One matter our man in Moscow

Poland (Польша in cyrylic) does look like Moskwa!!! I never realized it. :facepalm:

I'm quite used to those who may/do not wish to hear these views subsequently attack or otherwise criticise, scorn or belittle those who promote them, but I’ve yet to see the evidence supporting them constructively dismantled, or see evidence to the contrary; detractors revert to playing the man, and not the ball. Cui buono?

Don't worry about it, you won't experience it here. I've done a debate here, while being basically the only "Trump is a lesser evil" guy, and it was 95% civil.
I guess you need to be somewhat crazy yourself before getting on a unicycle. :lol:

7 hours ago, mike_bike_kite said:

Here in the UK the vaccines are free and the death toll has plummeted since people started taking the vaccine and we've gone from having thousands dying each day to about a dozen.

My mind is split about Delta.
- How much of it is because of more aggresive testing (more testing -> more positives -> less "seriously ill per positive" -> less "death per positive")
- How much of it is because Delta is just less serious
- How much of it is because of vaccinations (UK has > 60% fully vaccinated, > 80% single dose)

I guess it's a combination like it usually is... I hope that Delta is just less deadly... But we have to wait for more data.

But keep in mind that Delta is from Oct. 2020. Who knows what variants will 2021 bring, pressured by the vaccine. I won't be surprised if 2022 will be more deadly, just like what happened with Marek's.

The verses took an hour and a half one night maybe four or five months ago. I’m new here, but the storyline I think is still relatively current, no?

I'm an engineer, so I prefer to have the information presented in the simplest form possible. I guess a poem works for a small minority, but not for most people. ;)

Edited by atdlzpae
  • Like 1

If someone has already had COVID. - The person’s body figured out the cure quickly and effectively on its own then why would you risk the effects of the vaccine? I personally am not worried about the risk of the vaccine. I just would rather my body figure the puzzle out on its own. 

Now if we were talking about small pox and polio I would be first in line. This looks more like a fancy flu.

Every year a friend of mine is the first person in line to get the flu shot and two weeks later he gets the flu. ... No joke , every year. Why? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RockyTop said:

If someone has already had COVID. - The person’s body figured out the cure quickly and effectively on its own then why would you risk the effects of the vaccine?

I think that the natural immunity in case of COVID is way better than from a vaccine. All the available vaccines just use the "spike", while ignoring all the rest of antigens. And thus, a natural immunity is more complete, as it's taught using all antigens. Less likely for virus to evolve out of.

Every year a friend of mine is the first person in line to get the flu shot and two weeks later he gets the flu. ... No joke , every year. Why?

A flu virus evolves extremely quickly and is a great shapeshifter. Every year it's a mad dash to discover/"predict" what variant will be the next big one. And making millions of vaccines for this variant takes time.
I guess sometimes it just evolves out of it and sometimes a different variant spreads.

We're very lucky that coronaviruses evolve much more slowly than flu's. :efee96588e:

Tell your friend to supplement all the essentials (vit. D, vit. C, zinc, quercetin), as they attack the fundamental way the virus works, not just specific antigens.

Now if we were talking about small pox and polio I would be first in line. This looks more like a fancy flu.

Absolutely! Vaccines are an amazing technology, but these ones look atrociously unsafe. And the politicization, censorship and shaming doesn't help at all. Way more Republicans plan to skip the COVID vaccine than Democrats.

Edited by atdlzpae
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, atdlzpae said:

Absolutely! Vaccines are an amazing technology, but these ones look atrociously unsafe. And the politicization, censorship and shaming doesn't help at all.

So next question: Many Democrats have openly expressed in many ways that the world would be better off without the Republicans. The Republicans refuse to take the life saving vaccine. ...... Um?? , problem solved. It does not matter what side you are on. It seems that both sides would be happy with this solution. Why push the matter? ............ 

• Like 1