BEGODE RS HT by the Wheelers Pro

Hansolo

Enjoy.

FR & EN subtitles are available

A precision, the whistling you can hear (depending on your equipment and your ears 😂) comes from the wheel when it is turned on (frequency of 8 Khz). I have attenuated it during the editing but not removed it.

Edited by Hansolo
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Hansolo said:

Enjoy.

FR & EN subtitles are available

A precision, the whistling you can hear (depending on your equipment and your ears 😂) comes from the wheel when it is turned on (frequency of 8 Khz). I have attenuated it during the editing but not removed it.

Now I not only know what You look like, I also know You have an AWESOME channel. Consider me subscribed :D
So in the choice between RS and Sherman? What Your take?
My guess:
* Quality = Sherman easy
* Speed = RS30 (slightly faster and slight more accel right?)
* Off road = RS30? (or Shermn v3 + 1cm clearance and adjustable pedals ala Nylonove? I guess not - still heavy...but it does have a "roll cage" :D )
* On-road / commuter = Sherman
* Carry around / shopping = RS 30 (cutoff switch + carry-ability)
* Bang for the buck = Sherman (next level quality justify the price increase?)
* Future proof = Sherman (If Begode dont up quality, they will have a hard time)
* Lights = SHERMAN (headlights + replacability) and RS for extra lights front and back (finally in road legal colours - just took them 4 years to listen LOL). Tai light? Left right flash on Shermy seems a bit gimmicky as You dont see it until You actually turn, as useless as car drivers that flash WHEN they do the turn LOL
* Battery / range = Sherman (easy win)
* Trolleying? = Sherm i guess?
* Fun factor? No clue? Whadya say?

Thanks for an awesome review - I think I will go Sherm even though I loke off road - I just hate my Teslas crappability factor and cable management (and too slow + short range) & plasticy feel overall but I LOVE its handling - turns on a dime and razor fast at speed. Something the Sherm not even does closely when i tested v2 with pedal dip doing donuts.
My favourite in betweener right now is the MSX 84V. Handling not quite as fast as the tesla but the closest & TONS more stable than the Tesla...and more comfy with nice clearance without extreme pedal angles. Great offroader in comparison...(until i did my pedal mod at least :D)

Cheers

Boogie

Edited by Boogieman
  • Like 1