Does this look right? MCM5 board

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting indeed !
I also received the new Begode board in replacement of the Gotway one and by luck the length of the phase wire allows me to correctly plug them !!

Is there any chance the BT speaker works on the 67V model too? I have the exact same connectors...

16 hours ago, Camenbert said:

Interesting indeed !
I also received the new Begode board in replacement of the Gotway one and by luck the length of the phase wire allows me to correctly plug them !!

Is there any chance the BT speaker works on the 67V model too? I have the exact same connectors...

The V1 version does not but the new board I got is for V2, so it has the connection but no speakers

Exactly, I also have now, on the v2/Begode replacement board, this brown "bt speaker" connector despite being 67V and not 84V as specified on the board picture.
But is it active ? I guess I will have to find out myself.
It would be a pleasure if the plastic body shell does not give you the felling they will stand limited number of dismantling.

Edited by Camenbert

2 hours ago, Camenbert said:

Exactly, I also have now, on the v2/Begode replacement board, this brown "bt speaker" connector despite being 67V and not 84V as specified on the board picture.
But is it active ? I guess I will have to find out myself.
It would be a pleasure if the plastic body shell does not give you the felling they will stand limited number of dismantling.

No its not a feeling, the MCM5 is not made to be taken apart many times but I've had to do it many times due to Tire issues

• 4 months later...
On 3/9/2021 at 9:50 AM, Xthrax said:

Last update. It finally works!. I was semi afraid the motor might be bad too. This image was sent from Gotway about how to wire the board.

Hopefully this will help someone else one day.

81gh7Z4.jpeg

This is of immense help to me. I forgot to take pictures while removing the silicone goop & plugs.

Once my new MCM5 v2 motor arrives, I will be able to re-wire everything correctly based off of this diagram.