The hollow motor inside V11 looks like this (dissamble)

Finn Bjerke

I dont have this torch  for install of new bearing : But id rather use a bearingspresser for the job. Can I buy one or make one? go to this thread.  I cant the old bearings off using a crow bar and I dont want to destroy the delicat circle too much  Sk-rmbillede-fra-2020-12-07-19-54-39.pngmaxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I paid for shipping and got a new wheel/motor/bearings and no instructions what so ever. Also some side pieces that were wrong. I hole for the main cable was not there  here is what you get: 

bearings-new-spareparts.jpg

These are for the suspension rod to travel thru --- They forgot a hole for the motorcable so I was forced to use the old ones. These are a little more narrow Im told works a little better.   wrong-sparepart-side-thingy-2.jpg

2020-12-26-135241.jpg

Edited by Finn Bjerke
better more

Makes you wonder what the advantage of the hollow core motors even is if they still have to use spokes to connect the "hub" to the stator... and the motor cables leading to the motherboard are just as thin as before.