Can't find EUC world on galaxy store and cannot install To watch

You Only need to install EUC World on your Android phone, by downloading from the Google Play Store. 

Once it's installed on your phone, your watch will then see it as an app installed on the phone and it can be accessed from there!

This is how I set up my TicWatch Pro and I imagine the Galaxy Watch would be the same procedure, but @Seba can correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by fbhb

Come to think of it, with both of you guys mentioning that the app "should" be in the Galaxy store, leads me to think @Seba may have taken it down.

He is currently working on a big update for EUC World, so that may well be the reason and it will return once he releases the EUC World update!?

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

AFAIK EUC world has never been in the Galaxy store, only the Play store.

If you have a Samsung watch, you can download the Wheel Log companion app from the Galaxy store. Wheel Log/EUC World companion app for the watches has never been in the Play store.

The Wheel Log watch app is very basic, but does give you basic stats like speed/distance/battery etc.

Hmm..I dont know if we are at cross purposes here. I can see the app in the Galaxy store for the old Wheel Log Tizen companion app, and I can also see the EUC World app (which I didnt know was in there!) Presumably it got added fairly recently for the newer watches.

Edit: Pic removed - having a cull of my uploads to retrieve space.

Edited by Planemo

7 hours ago, LoneWolfEST said:

I have a problem i cannot find app on galaxy store. Problably someone can send right link 

To help you I need some details to know:

1. What phone model are you using?
  2. What watch model are you using?

You can also look at this topic: 

• Like 2

Im having a similar problem, EUC world is not appearing in galaxy store. When I use the link above in this thread it says "This content is not compatible with your phone" and an error code (ZYX3aQy8C4:2290:9908:124998c46003). I have a Z Fold 2 and Galaxy watch 3.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 4:21 AM, Seba said:

Samsung doesn't automatically validate already published apps for use with their new products. So when they introduce new phones or new smartwatches, apps that has been published before doesn't show up as compatible with these devices (even if in fact they are). Samsung also requires compatibility for each Samsung phone and Samsung watch combination. So if you have a newer phone model and older smartwatch, app won't show.

I'm now preparing EUC World app update for Tizen and it will be revalidated for all new Samsung devices, so this problem should disappear soon.

Has there been any update or fix on this? I just recently switched over to a S21+ and was met with the same issue of not being able to install the app due to it being not compatible according to the galaxy store. 

On 4/1/2021 at 8:19 AM, Blank said:

Has there been any update or fix on this? I just recently switched over to a S21+ and was met with the same issue of not being able to install the app due to it being not compatible according to the galaxy store. 

I just got information from Galaxy Store that EUC World companion app update has passed review. This means it should be now available for installation on newer Samsung watches and phones.

• Like 3

Wonderful!

I was waiting quite a few weeks for this day. 

Just found and installed the app on my Samsung S3.

It works fine!

Thank you!

Edited by Werner

• 1 month later...