My first EUC the road to ...failure or sucsess ?

Got this Ecoflow max600 solar generator/Power stadion yester day im currenty charging the Ninebot S2 with.

can be handy to have as a charge solution on a trip in the car. :smartass: 

7wpHpdP.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am absolutely in love with the S2. The most comfortable pedals (rounded edges)for barefoot riding. Hint, don't do what I do . Very light and sturdy. Highly under rated starter wheel in my

From speedy feet in Uk ... Ninebot pad bumper kit... Got this green turtle look going on now  slow n stedy here i come.

You are setting yourself up to fail, by not getting it thru your head. You WILL learn the euc and it WILL become second nature. Entertaining the idea of failure, will only make it more likely to come

How many amps does this thing give you when charging?

OMG 600€, I think this isn't worth it:shock2: You can just buy a EUC with a bigger battery for this money.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
54 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

How many amps does this thing give you when charging?

OMG 600€, I think this isn't worth it:shock2: You can just buy a EUC with a bigger battery for this money.

137w its pulling on this S2 :mellow:  A biggerEUC will deffo come with time.
Im tempted already but ill stick to this one to i learn more a good while longer.

Had a good 3 days go :wub: on the lill S2 after work. Music on the ears its lovly to practice. 
when snow melts away ill find other places than the parking underground place been using.

Im better at right turns twisting body or shifting weigh but it still not as natural to me as turning left.

9 hours ago, xSAMCOx said:

Im better at right turns twisting body or shifting weigh but it still not as natural to me as turning left.

That's fairly normal to be able to turn one direction better than the other when you're learning. It will even out for both directions in a few weeks.

7 minutes ago, Scottie said:

That's fairly normal to be able to turn one direction better than the other when you're learning. It will even out for both directions in a few weeks.

Unless you have a physical limitation on one side more than the other. It then will become the most annoying thing on the planet. I agree tho, its usually easier one way than another, same with start and stopping. At least until you become highly proficient in both.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

Yeh its prob practice :blink1: i hope....i get more tired in right leg my dominant one. 
I been turning n twisting 1-2 hours daily this week. 

I was (and still am) the same way downhill skiing, but on the other side! EUC I had problems with the left turn, skiing with the right.

I've determined that in my case, it's all about confidence. For whatever reason, my brain gets a little more seized up on the wheel when I need to setup for a left turn—going right has 'clicked'. On the wheel it's gotten so much better with time (training) that going left has nearly clicked and I don't notice myself getting mentally or physically tense anymore. I can carve within a foot of the right side of the path now whereas for what seemed like forever I just had to turn away much earlier. Just couldn't make myself get closer! It's been decades since I skied, but because I believe I'll still have issues going right on skis, I would probably make that true. (downhilling was abandoned for cost and convenience reasons, but the love of carving is what set me on the path to EUCs so going left just HAD to be learned).

Patience grasshopper. (and keep turning left)

Edited by Tawpie
5 hours ago, Tawpie said:

I was (and still am) the same way downhill skiing, but on the other side! EUC I had problems with the left turn, skiing with the right.

I've determined that in my case, it's all about confidence. For whatever reason, my brain gets a little more seized up on the wheel when I need to setup for a left turn—going right has 'clicked'. On the wheel it's gotten so much better with time (training) that going left has nearly clicked and I don't notice myself getting mentally or physically tense anymore. I can carve within a foot of the right side of the path now whereas for what seemed like forever I just had to turn away much earlier. Just couldn't make myself get closer! It's been decades since I skied, but because I believe I'll still have issues going right on skis, I would probably make that true. (downhilling was abandoned for cost and convenience reasons, but the love of carving is set me on the path to EUCs).

Patience grasshopper. (and keep turning left)

Yes i hope for the fatigue to ease with more time on it ,its exstream fun do enjoy it. 
But i have had toughts on if i tire out on this lol why the hek i want a future sherman for :shock2:

Was great fun to Get to finally try a diffrent place than what i by Winter forced to use. Feelt lovly n free.

so much so i stopped at to more places going Home :whistling: n ride more. no pics of that tho...

Mcb9AuT.jpg