Airwheel A3

sbouju

I look at that and I just see a Segway with a seat.

In thinking of cost alone… a good 1 wheeled euc is expensive enough for me. Add another wheel, a seat, and handlebars? Ouch.

Otherwise, my first impression is that it looks like it's trying to be a hipper scooter for seniors.

I guess I can thank the airwheel a3 people for good laugh at their video though. It's like a hyper stylized short film from McG, all kinds of noise and slash cuts and pseudo-excitement… and beyond all the stupid hype, what is it that you actually see?

Some bored girl inching along on something that looks like it doesn't go any faster than about 2 miles an hour.

Meh, I think it would have to do 22+ miles an hour to get me even mildly interested.

https://youtu.be/gDCv7hyWLdU

tmp_30505-Screenshot_2015-12-13-16-38-22-413146536.png

19 hours ago, BecauseFun said:

Otherwise, my first impression is that it looks like it's trying to be a hipper scooter for seniors.

I totally agree with that...

Can the seniors have a little fun before the following vehicle, that is the true question! ;)

e-fauteuil.jpg

Damn! Sbouju you beat me to it! I was also going to say it looks like a 2-wheeled mobility scooter and performs like one too by the look of it! Considering it's a company marketing video, boy does it miss its target. 

What makes it even worst is the girl looks really concerned riding it - her body language looked rigid  

BTW, becausefun, us 'seniors' do alright on one wheel ?

I agree with Becausefun, it needs to do 40 km/h, or be able to drag on to a bus (but too big for bus) for me... With an eu, you can slide under seats or in you lap, if you had to.... Though I do like a3 as an option and version of the tech...

I could not understand how the seat was attached, but dah, the front arm is attached to seat with a joint that pivots and then the big spring for comfort...

• 1 month later...

Archived