Using SAMSUNG watch with euc world

So I just got a SAMSUNG GEAR S3 FRONTIER watch and can't figure out how to use it with euc world? I know it has to be a setting or something I'm doing wrong. I have clicked on the watch icon in euc world and it does nothing. Anybody?

Edited by Pev junkie
  • Like 1

You need the companion app for the watch.  Its on the Samsung app store.

Euc World app for the watch.  use the Galaxy wearable app to find it

• Like 1

Open the Galaxy wearable app and on the bottom Click Discover,  scroll down to "Utilities",  Choose "View more" then click the question mark then search for EUC World.

Edited by Paradox
  • Like 2

get eucworld app on your watch via galaxy store (the one in your watch).

get eucworld app on your phone via play store (or wherever).

enable bluetooth on your watch as well as on your phone.

open eucworld on your phone.

open eucworld on your watch.

once the app is started on your phone, it should open on your watch as well (if your watch is successfully connected via bluetooth to ur phone). if it doesnt, check ur bluetooth connection again and try again.

once you see the eucworld interface on ur watch, test it by turning on ur actual EUC and moving it a bit to register 1-2 mph speed. 

it will first show on ur phone, and then youll see it on your watch eucworld as well with some millisecond delay.

thats it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pev junkie said:

Going for a spin to test it out!

Great! 

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Виктор Гаранин said:

Hi! Can you tell me how long SAMSUNG GEAR S3 works during the EUC trip, can you use the watch without recharging for 10 or 12 hours?

If you let the screen go black then yes, I have same model and have been using it on full day group rides, without problems.

13 hours ago, Виктор Гаранин said:

Hi! Can you tell me how long SAMSUNG GEAR S3 works during the EUC trip, can you use the watch without recharging for 10 or 12 hours?

Hi,  I returned the gear 3 and got the Samsung  Galaxy 3. I was having issues with the gear watch. The new Galaxy 3 has a much better battery life. I only go on rides about an hour or so long and it lasts fine with plenty of battery  left. I don't think it would last for a 10-12 hour ride. But it should last 10-12 hours in watch mode with some ride time etc world use mixed in. I really like having/ watch to see my speed and battery  life. 

Edited by Pev junkie