HI, I'm Julien :)

JulienAZ

Well now, I guess Congratulations are in order...in more ways than one! Arizona is certainly a very different place than France but one does get to ride an EUC all year round. Some here regard the KS18XL very highly so its should be a good choice. Welcome to the forum.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Scottie888 said:

Well now, I guess Congratulations are in order...in more ways than one! Arizona is certainly a very different place than France but one does get to ride an EUC all year round. Some here regard the KS18XL very highly so its should be a good choice. Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, once I’ll get used to the summer temperature I’ll be able to ride all year long haha ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

@JulienAZ Welcome!

Curious that you're coming from one of the EUC capitals of the world in France (maybe it's only in Paris(?)), and it took you coming to car-dominant US to go down the EUC rabbit hole :lol:

Well I don’t go super often in Paris and own a motorcycle to move around ^^ looks like 2 wheels were too much, going to just one hahah.

thank you for your warm welcome :-)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...