Greetings from Uniwheel Team

Eryk88

1 hour ago, jbwheel said:

Judging by the numbers the Uniwheel has the weight of a Mten3 with the power of a Tesla, the comfort of a 16" in a very thin-compact design.

We can't even judge the EUCs from people like Gotway by their numbers, it always seems that each new model has serious problems for several months before they are fixed and safe to use.

On 28/11/2017 at 2:56 AM, dmethvin said:

it always seems that each new model has serious problems for several months before they are fixed and safe to use.

Oh come on! Uniwheel appears to have been testing it for a full 2 years before releasing it, how can it possibly have any bugs left?

14 hours ago, Keith said:

Oh come on! Uniwheel appears to have been testing it for a full 2 years before releasing it, how can it possibly have any bugs left?

They released it?

On 30/11/2017 at 11:45 PM, Mono said:

They released it?

Indeed, it would appear they most definitely have, and now you can buy all the ancillaries as well. To be honest the price for a spare battery (£150) and spares like the covers and trims are (IMHO) very reasonable. It is just the price of the unit (£870) that I just cannot get comfortable with http://uniwheel.co.uk/shop

On most wheels I would have thought the battery probably made up around 50% of the cost yet on this one £150 (€170) for the battery and £870 (€1000) for the whole EUC.

24 minutes ago, Keith said:

Indeed, it would appear they most definitely have, and now you can buy all the ancillaries as well. To be honest the price for a spare battery (£150) and spares like the covers and trims are (IMHO) very reasonable. It is just the price of the unit (£870) that I just cannot get comfortable with http://uniwheel.co.uk/shop

On most wheels I would have thought the battery probably made up around 50% of the cost yet on this one £150 (€170) for the battery and £870 (€1000) for the whole EUC.

A price of about 180 Euro for such a small battery is not cheap or a good price.

It just seams so, because we talk about 300Euro for a good quality battery pack...but this has 340wh then, which is 2.5 times more capacity as this 132wh battery! So in the right dimensions the battery pack is not that cheap as it seams :-)

I really still dont get it that they go on the market that late...with that specs...early 2015 they would have a competitive product, but now?

For me it's the closest call of all new appearances on the market since the V8.

Generally, the market of people who may consider buying a 10kg wheel with 15km range and swappable battery is almost certainly much larger than the market of people who may consider buying a 20kg wheel with 55km range. Maybe not in this forum though.

at 7kg it would be the perfect wheel.....for 2015

Strangely they have not come up with a version with a battery upgrade.

Maybe they keep the upgraded version for when sales are slumping, hoping the first buyers would buy the 2nd version because the range and speed of the 1st is below acceptable.....

34 minutes ago, Jurgen said:

Strangely they have not come up with a version with a battery upgrade.

You can buy any upgrade to your liking +132Wh, +264Wh, +396Wh... It is arguably the wheel with the largest range available in the market.

On 12/10/2017 at 2:07 PM, Mono said:

You can buy any upgrade to your liking +132Wh, +264Wh, +396Wh... It is arguably the wheel with the largest range available in the market.

It's a range extender James, but not as we know it.

You can buy extra batteries of 132Wh each, and bring them in your backpack if you are really motivated to ride this brand.

Archived