King Song 16X dimension?

I'm trying confirm the actual dimension of the KS16X.  KS web site show 23” H x 19.5” W x 7”.  The width seem much larger than what I would expect for a 16" wheel.  On that other hand EWheel list the dimension to be 23.2 x 15.7 x 7, which is impossible unless King Song figuer out how to fit a 16" wheel into a 15.7" housing.  

If you can have the KX16X, can you do a quick measure on the width?  I know 16X has a soft mud guard, please include that in your measurement.  

Thanks

The 19.5” from the front of the tire (it sticks out forward of the shell just a scosh) to the end of the mudguard is closer. Parallax makes it tricky to measure though. Mine measures 19 1/16 ish

FF5E5D54-5FF9-41F2-91B2-FDF6CAC387FD.jpeg.876db3815b6fccfd5502ee2f4c225c91.jpeg

4575F2F0-79B8-4A70-8699-E0EC601D0BA0.jpeg

Edited by Tawpie

@Tawpie  Thank you so much for confirming the size. 

This is rather interesting.  Assuming the size for King Song 18XL shown on eWheel's site is correct, the size difference between 18XL and 16X is less than 1/2 inch.  Since width of the wheel is a major consideration for me, this means 16X isn't much smaller than 18XL.  

• Like 1