Sydney - Australia

Kwing

Yes Kwing I am on fb, but have been having trouble with scammers in europe so maybe another week and I shall be back on fb. Chatty group? need to ride more and less chat lol. I know of a few places to ride from the wollongong up to sydney and I normally take a 4kv pure sine silent generator with me, so no problems charging a few wheels back up where ever I am riding. Oh and of course the coffee machine for coffee whilst they are charging

21 hours ago, Jan on Airwheel said:

Dr Bob welcome to our group. We also communicating on facebook. Kwing started group for Sydney wheelers.

Thank you Jan. I am looking forward to going for a ride with you all at some time and I will be back on fb next week I hope.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Nick,

Come join our facebook group facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/443510199166998/ 

We have a couple of  airwheel riders also some riders including us living in Metro Sydney.  Would love to organize rides. 

Regards

Kevin 

3 hours ago, Wheells around the World said:

My name is Nick and i live in Lane Cove North. Would very much like to hook up for Airwheel Riding

• 8 months later...
On 28/12/2015 at 9:11 PM, Kwing said:

Hey Jan.. as long as you wear protective gear stay on the footpath then you are fine.. do not ride on the road..

How long have you been riding..?

I find the bike lane or the side if the road is the best place to ride as there's not as many bumps like footpaths

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey guys. Sorry to impose on the thread. I live in Brisbane and am wondering whether any of you have had any hassle from customs when ordering a EUC from overseas? I contacted "ewheels.com', a reliable retailer in the US about a few of their models. I was told they recently had a an unfortunate experience with an Australian customer in which the wheel was returned to the US after not clearing customs. A $500 postage return fee was the outcome and ewheels.com are now reluctant to sell to Australian customers. I contacted Aus customs but they could't really give me a straight answer as to what rules apply. 

I am wondering whether I would risk the same if I ordered a EUC from overseas. Any input / past experiences would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

• 8 months later...
On 7/14/2018 at 3:58 PM, Gezza said:

I am wondering whether I would risk the same if I ordered a EUC from overseas. Any input / past experiences would be greatly appreciated. 

My V8 came in ok.  I can't remember what they put on the invoice, but if it is <250W on the paperwork there shouldn't be a problem.

Friends of mine tried to bring a bunch of them in and they are still stuck in customs. They are trying to get some special approval to get them in.

Archived