EUC World: App closed with no apparent reason, so, can 2 tours be joined?

Halig

Today I have done an interesting route that I wanted to have in just one. I have separated a few minutes from the wheel (V11) and when I returned, I found that the app had started a new tour :unsure:

Can I join the two tours? Is there a possible cause of close of app?
Note: it may have been my mobile problem, but it had never happened in 2000 km. As I approached the wheel, it was off. Today is the first day that I do a route with the V11 (55 km).
Otherwise, the app always works wonderfully and is very stable in my experience :)

Ups, sorry, I see there is a similar topic answered. I am not sure if, in this case, it is better to delete this or it is better to leave it as a general positioning reference 🤔

Was the app really closed or was a new tour just started? There is a setting that finishes the tour after X amount of minutes if you are disconnected from the wheel (Finish Delay) might be that? Could set it higher to something like 10 min or whatever fits your needs or disable auto-finish all together if you want.

• Like 1

The app is closed alone without apparent cause. The option that you indicate is diasabled.

It had never happened to me in 2000 km so I suppose it will be some temporary error on my mobile.  But I have read that Sebas is going to implement that join routes option, so great🤓.  anyway thanks for your idea because it could have been a cause. 

Yesterday I did 70 km with several disconnections and it made me a continuous route

• Like 1

Thank you very much, @Seba, for the complete explanation. Makes sense. Looking forward to that next update with those cool new features.

I take this opportunity to ask, if possible, for a day mode option. Normally we will use the actual dark mode to save battery, but sometimes we have no battery problem or we want to see clearly those wonderful OpenStreeMap maps that are so complete that thousands of editors make (I am one of them, haha). It's easy to ask for new functions. Doing things is always more complicated than it seems, I know :)