Nylonove Pedal thread

xiiijojjo

8 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

I was under the impression that Inmotion and Nylonove made a deal about it so that Inmotion had no compitition on the V11.

Wasn’t the deal made with Hextech, not Nylonove? Anyway, whichever it was, the deal was that they can freely continue making their own pedals.

8 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Why the hell didnt they just tell us  the V11 nylonove was on its way, its been out of stock since summer

Since it was out of stock before the wheel was even out, to me it was pretty clear that the pedals are on the way. 😉 Earlier the Hulaj.market swiftly responded with an ETA, but it passed 2 months ago. Don’t know if there’s a risk of the same happening in January.

• Like 1

Your Addiction to EUC is a good thing. 
Societys addiction to cars is a bad thing. 

The original maker of this type of pedal made a deal with Inmotion Im told in thís here video, by Wonderfull mr MadPack, whjo the "original" is Im not really sure of.  Important is: Nylonove uses the ultrastrong Polyamid 6 Im told, Im a little uncertain whta Inmotion uses in order to make a strong construction.
Now lets have some sexy pedals for the one wheeled wonder.  I still love my flat soled Vans shoes with E-heated socks in (I kid you not) for pedal contact.  But I do believe the studs here will give even better contanct also when I ride in sandy places (on the EUC that is) This film is very OK 

Edited by Finn Bjerke

2 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Im a little uncertain whta Inmotion uses in order to make a strong construction.

Inmotion Honeycombs are made of aluminum. Polyamide-6 is nylon, hence the name Nylonove.

12 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Wasn’t the deal made with Hextech, not Nylonove? Anyway, whichever it was, the deal was that they can freely continue making their own pedals.

The short version:

The deal was announced to the public on telegram by Liam and later same day confirmed by the Russian developer and marked of Hextech. 

I do not recall the date. 

The long version with details:

I e-mailed Inmotion a lot of suggestions when asked for feedback. And here I had collected a lot of views not just my own view/opinions. At the time as a moderator I had spend a lot of time reviewing content and all that knowledge collected is what I used) I tried to make reference to where they came from but somehow the Hextech got overlooked as I at the time didn't have contact details beside a few pictures and trade name. 

So like @Finn Bjerkesaid Inmotion used the idea but once they realised this, they stepped up and made a deal rather than backing out of this. In the end I believe it is for all parties best how this turned out.

Now where the Polish developer got his ideas I can only speculate. I have no details behind them beside they come from Poland. The material is different but the idea looks very much like a ripoff (or better worded develepoed in a different direction, depending on views). 

I have several times tried to explain this fact to @Finn Bjerkebut he refused to listen. I don't know where he got his impression from.

But what I referred to here is the interaction I have had with Inmotion in hope to get as good a product as possible since the V11 reveal got postponed last January. At the time the V11 was still secret and I reacted to a call like Inmotion has called out for V12 and other future wheel wishes though now public surveys. Now the public part of this can be found on telegram if you look for it (it is all facts and no I don't have a commercial interest in this, only goal to get better over all products). 

Now I have no contact with Nylonove hex pedals. But I really like to commend the Russian developer for a great idea. I have seen Russians posting positive things while I tried to gather info on V11 from Russia for. S. At first I decided to test these but now after using these (the IM hex) I think they are the future of pedal design. 

Yet just another story how innovative ideas come to life I guess. If the idea is good enough it will surface and be a commercial product. 

And this is part reason why I come across as a fanboy to some. I have seen how Inmotion have changed direction to a way of connecting to their customers that I really believe we all benafit from.

Despite that some have problems with the V11. I view this as a first sign on a direction of new products. 

Now I don't have any details on the upcoming V12. The signs given I am sure it is not for me. But Inmotion listen when people talked about the Sherman. The signs from the few thi gs sais on telegram make me think you will see a new big leap forward for Inmotion. Not infron the Sherman but right up in that there. And since it has not suspension not having the problems we seen with V11. 

The end:

Why this long post? So the read get an idea of how the IM hex pedals came to be. But also that things are set in motion at Inmotion for from an EUC lifestyle rider look and sound very interesting from my view. 

I have had a very very hard time reaching my contacts lately. They are very busy with something. And I am cautious with the what? 🤔So far tight lips. 😔

• Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 7:55 PM, Topkek said:

Anyone know if the msp/msx nylonove pedals fit on the Sherman?  Will I have to swap the magnets around?

do you contact them ? I think they are making pedals specially for VSherman....
or you already did and they told you that are no longer available ?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone who have nylonove pedals can tell me what is the size of the headless screws ? Couldn't find the information on the web. From the look on the screen I can't tell if it is M4 or M5.

2 hours ago, bASKOU said:

Anyone who have nylonove pedals can tell me what is the size of the headless screws ? Couldn't find the information on the web. From the look on the screen I can't tell if it is M4 or M5.

If, as I suspect, you are meaning the Allen socket head grub screws used for grip and Not the 2 adjustment screws, then they are 5mm in diameter.

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 2

Going on 6 months to get a set for me. I've been bugging them weekly. Expectations are so high, Im a little worried. HOw are you guys finding them to keep your outside foot on the pedals during speed turns? Is increasing the angle (expense of comfort), wedging your feet in there a little more? Im trying to remain excited, tho i SHOULD be making interest on the payment by now.

35 minutes ago, fbhb said:

If, as I suspect, you are meaning the Allen socket head grub screws used for grip and Not the 2 adjustment screws, then they are 5mm in diameter.

Thanks a lot ! This is what I wanted to know. Will do a mod on my stock pedals of the Gotway MSP I just bought, waiting for being able to buy the Veteran XL adjustable pedals from nylonove. Can't understand, in customer point of view, why they keep these rubber lines and poor grip on those wheels.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

@bASKOU5mm threads, 2.5mm tool. Nylonove is great at direct responses, tougher at supply.

I know they are great, but already over spent for my wheel and protective gears :crying: it'll be for a later time. Lightweight, durable, confortable and grippy! What can we ask for more ?

• Like 1

Email notification popped up about Nylonove Pedal being available… on impulse I jumped at it and managed to snag the last pair off Hulaj Market.  That was on the 6th May, haven’t heard a peep about when it’s going to ship.  Anyone with experience ordering from Hulaj care to chime in? Should I be worried? It’s quite a lot of $$ to have spent only to not receive any updates. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kamikaze_K said:

Anyone with experience ordering from Hulaj care to chime in? Should I be worried? It’s quite a lot of $$ to have spent only to not receive any updates. 

Don't worry if it takes a little while to get any update on shipping, the site is legit but it will take quite some time before the package arrives to you from Poland.  I had exactly a One month wait for mine to arrive in New Zealand, from the time the tracking number was supplied to me. 

You will just have to have a little patience is all, but they will definitely get to you and they are totally worth the wait IMHO!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fbhb said:

You will just have to have a little patience is all, but they will definitely get to you and they are totally worth the wait IMHO!

Ah that’s good to know. Thanks mate. I shall rest a little easier.  The not knowing what’s happening is the killer. 

Heard nothing but great things! Managed to snag the adjustable angle version.  Can’t bloody wait! :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kamikaze_K said:

Heard nothing but great things! Managed to snag the adjustable angle version.  Can’t bloody wait!

You won't be disappointed I can assure you, the adjustable XL's are awesome!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Boogieman said:

More accurately, was ANYONE able to actually place an order??? lol Every Nylonove pedal is always out of stock.  I'm still waiting to hear any updates about my order I placed on the 6th! 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 7:24 AM, Kamikaze_K said:

More accurately, was ANYONE able to actually place an order??? lol Every Nylonove pedal is always out of stock.  I'm still waiting to hear any updates about my order I placed on the 6th! 

I have been waiting since January. I've been in constant contact with the seller and designer. They finally have my money, but I guess shipping to the USA is becoming a tad difficult. I have no idea what revision I'll eventually get (if any). Original order was a couple revs ago. He revises them faster than they get shipped in my case.  Hopefully my Sherm doesnt explode before they finally arrive.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Hopefully my Sherm doesnt explode before they finally arrive.

To quote one of your sayings back at ya: "dice roll" :crying:

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 8:51 PM, fbhb said:

Don't worry if it takes a little while to get any update on shipping

Mate it's been shy of a month and I'm yet to hear ANY updates.  I've written to them on their site as well as two emails to them direct.  Nothing.  I'm starting to get a little worried and annoyed.  I'll raise an issue with PayPal if I don't hear by the 6th June.  

Anyone know if the guy that runs Hulaj Market is a member on this forum?

• Like 2