aliexpress no returns disgusted

terry53

i have brought a lot of items on aliexpress and I brought this item and are prepared to post back as a return as it is not the same or does not work my wheel...i am now reluctant to buy from aliexpress in future as its always a mission and the more money you spend the worse it becomes...i also buy from ebay America and a few other online shops and I originally brought from intelligent walking machine and received the wrong unicycle and got black listed as I didn't want the dam thing and then paid 500usd and lost that as the store told me they would send the right wheel and stupid me believed them and then aliexpress ruled against me...common what are you running there...i just want a fair deal and returns are welcome on ebay but not your establishment..i cant be bothered anymore and just will post as much deflamintory information on aliexpress and green fashion  and intelligent walking machine and all the euc forums I can and I have done this before and its easy....i don't like the way your stores do business and I have already paid green fashion a lot of money may $1500 USD...common and I did agree to buy another board off them but still no reasonable credit or deal..disgusted

1 hour ago, terry53 said:

i have brought a lot of items on aliexpress and I brought this item and are prepared to post back as a return as it is not the same or does not work my wheel...i am now reluctant to buy from aliexpress in future as its always a mission and the more money you spend the worse it becomes...i also buy from ebay America and a few other online shops and I originally brought from intelligent walking machine and received the wrong unicycle and got black listed as I didn't want the dam thing and then paid 500usd and lost that as the store told me they would send the right wheel and stupid me believed them and then aliexpress ruled against me...common what are you running there...i just want a fair deal and returns are welcome on ebay but not your establishment..i cant be bothered anymore and just will post as much deflamintory information on aliexpress and green fashion  and intelligent walking machine and all the euc forums I can and I have done this before and its easy....i don't like the way your stores do business and I have already paid green fashion a lot of money may $1500 USD...common and I did agree to buy another board off them but still no reasonable credit or deal..disgusted

Didn't understand. What did you order, what did you receive, what's the link with the motherboard... ?

• Like 1