Refurbished inmotion?

I’d like to save a little money on my first EUC and it looks like there are some great deals to be had over at Inmotion for one of their refurbished wheels, however, they are out of stock and have been for some time. Does anyone know when or how often they post new inventory?

I haven’t been able to find any other companies selling refurbished. Does anyone know of another source?

Basically Inmotion would send a new batch of wheel to dealers in every month. Because there's not lots of production, so most of them are pre-ordered, that's why you can see they're out of stock. And about the refurbished, I never hear that in this moment. Btw, I've the newest batch of V11 just coming out from manufacturer.

On 12/7/2020 at 12:34 AM, Unicycle Freedom said:

And about the refurbished, I never hear that in this moment. 

https://www.myinmotion.com/pages/refurbished

I believe the OP is referring to this page. I think this website is run by EUCO.  As we can see from the prices, there is a decent discount for a "refurb".  With larger retailers in the USA, they may be obligated to take in returns that adds to this stock.