[Updated Price][Selling] Kingsong 16S (v2) + additional new body shell, pedals, and side pads + ewheels fast charger + up to 1 hour of teaching you to ride (if needed!)

SMarch

TL;DR - Lot's of goodies, asking $800

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell my wonderful workhorse of a machine, my Kingsong 16S (v2), a perfect beginner/intermediate wheel. It’s in great shape with just a few small dings and scratches on the outer shell and pedals from a year of love. No major crashes or anything throughout its life. Bought it from EWheels in 2019. Has about 1100 miles on it.

I also have a set of brand new out shell parts, new pedals and new foam pads if you want it to look all brand new! Along with the original charger, I also have an ewheels fast charger that will go along with the wheel.

This was my first EUC and it was the perfect wheel to learn on. I am selling it only because I finally upgraded to a V11 and my poor 16S doesn’t get ridden much anymore. 

In addition to all the stuff in the bundle, if you are local to Chicago and new to the EUC world I am more than happy to spend an hour with you teaching you how to ride your new wheel!

Here is an album with pictures of the wheel and the odometer:

https://imgur.com/a/N4Bk1N2

Asking $800 for the whole bundle.

Shoot me a message if you’re interested

Edited by SMarch
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

Looks nice enough. Will it charge to 100%?

Yep!

I've been very careful with the battery over the years. I keep it between 20% and 80% normally using the fast charger and balance it at 100% every few cycles.

• Like 2

• SMarch changed the title to [Updated Price][Selling] Kingsong 16S (v2) + additional new body shell, pedals, and side pads + ewheels fast charger + up to 1 hour of teaching you to ride (if needed!)