Wheel Rider Store, Loomo no EUC's for sale?

Ben Hatfield

I noticed Wheel Rider Store drastically reduced the wheels they were selling a couple weeks ago, then a couple days ago I noticed they were not selling EUCs at all.  I checked Loomo, because these two aliexpress stores basically sell the same stuff, and while they are still listing the Monster Pro, that is it.

Maybe just a temporary thing?  Curious if anyone has any additional info

I've been in contact with them off an on over the last few months as my wheel was being shipped. At one point they mentioned they were setting up a new store, which is called Hotwheel Store (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/5478084). Maybe try that one? Otherwise you can always try sending them a message - despite the time zone differences, I've found them to be very helpful and respond to questions quickly etc. Best of luck!

Seems like they can't ship to the USA, is that where you're at? Try changing your shipping location and you will see the products.

• Like 1

Rofl, while at first glance "hotwheel" kinda makes sense for a PEV brand, it both evokes connection with battery fires not to mention I'm sure is a majorly protected trademark. It's like these companies can't be bothered to hire a proper consultant for a few hours when deciding on naming things.

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 2

On 12/2/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ben Hatfield said:

I noticed Wheel Rider Store drastically reduced the wheels they were selling a couple weeks ago, then a couple days ago I noticed they were not selling EUCs at all.  I checked Loomo, because these two aliexpress stores basically sell the same stuff, and while they are still listing the Monster Pro, that is it.

Maybe just a temporary thing?  Curious if anyone has any additional info

Rawnei is right, change the ship to location to Canada (keep it as US Dollar though) and you'll see their merchandise pop up. I messaged Wheel Rider Store directly and they said it's due to Alibaba's new terms and conditions about shipping high dollar items to the US.

They sent me an invoice via Paypal and I'm debating if I should take a chance and buy the new Tesla V3 1500wh model... it's nerve wracking... Anyone have any experience buying from Wheel Rider Store?

12 hours ago, TheMasterSword said:

Rawnei is right, change the ship to location to Canada (keep it as US Dollar though) and you'll see their merchandise pop up. I messaged Wheel Rider Store directly and they said it's due to Alibaba's new terms and conditions about shipping high dollar items to the US.

They sent me an invoice via Paypal and I'm debating if I should take a chance and buy the new Tesla V3 1500wh model... it's nerve wracking... Anyone have any experience buying from Wheel Rider Store?

Yes, that's exactly what I bought from them (technically it was a modded V2 with the 1500Wh battery - maybe now it's 'officially' called the V3?). It took a while (103 days to be exact!) to receive it, partially because it was out of stock when I ordered it and partially because somewhere along the line a mistake was made to the shipping postal code, so it was sent from Vancouver BC to Quebec instead of a short distance from Vancouver where I am (so it travelled an extra 4000km across Canada and the same distance back again before I finally got it). The mistake was made by the importer / broker, not Wheel Riders Store; they were excellent and very helpful at every step. I also bought it external to AliExpress. I've noticed that they don't have the 1500Wh model listed anymore though - are they still available?

• 1 year later...

Be careful with the supplier Wheel Riders Store, I bought a kaabo Mantis 8 and in less of a year, my e-scooter battery exploted and they dont want to be responsible about  the situation. 
Is not a good and not responsible supplier, they are not replying anymore. And also Kaabo is not taking responsabilities. 
DONT BUY THERE!!!