100v 3amp charger mod

Staxkz5z6

13 hours ago, buell47 said:

Notes-201121-005609-1.jpg

:blink1::blink1::blink1:  Hay @buell47 You OK buddy?!   Great Advice but ............ What's with the mop?? Are you using it a a suppression capacitor? .... Maybe a mouse trap?? .... Does it have to be a Butterfly mop or can I use a standard mop?   

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RockyTop said:

:blink1::blink1::blink1:  Hay @buell47 You OK buddy?!   Great Advice but ............ What's with the mop?? Are you using it a a suppression capacitor? .... Maybe a mouse trap?? .... Does it have to be a Butterfly mop or can I use a standard mop?   

I was inspired by the typo "mob" instead of "mod" in the title, even though in German it's actually Mop (old spelling) or Mopp (new spelling), but pronounced it actually sounds identical. I simply misused the wrong letter again. :efefa6edcf:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, buell47 said:

I was inspired by the typo "mob" instead of "mod" in the title, even though in German it's actually Mop (old spelling) or Mopp (new spelling), but pronounced it actually sounds identical. I simply misused the wrong letter again. :efefa6edcf:

I couldn't change it lol 

• Like 2

If you want to do it the fancy way, get something like this: https://eunicycles.eu/en/home/200-chargeman-gotway-100v.html Plug the two chargers into it and the charge man into your wheel.

Otherwise, a simple 2-into-one Y-cable should suffice. Same thing without the display and extra functions.

Be careful that your wheel's charge port and charge cabling support the 6A you intend to put through them.

33 minutes ago, Staxkz5z6 said:

I couldn't change it lol 

Edit your first post to change the title. Or simply hover your mouse over the title for instructions.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

• Staxkz5z6 changed the title to 100v 3amp charger mod