How many days you took to get the motherboard of Ninebot One E+ ?

Osram

On 9/12/2015 at 9:07 PM, Cranium said:

Para aquellos que necesitan un código de desbloqueo por sus tableros Ninebot, tomar una captura de pantalla puede acelerar su proceso. Esto es lo que tenía para ofrecer Ninebot recibir mi código. Tenga en cuenta que he cometido un error en mi número de serie de mi unidad original. Me corrigieron en esto con el código de verificación. El 'N20' debería haber sido 'N2O' <- Letra O y no un cero.

Cuando entré en el código de verificación, le tomó varios intentos antes de que finalmente lo aceptó.  

Screenshot_20151123-223838.thumb.png.ab5

I excel when sending the warranty introduced for N20 instead of N2O. Then I was wrong ..

On 9/12/2015 at 10:28 PM, Viktiga said:

Hola. Ahora he recibido mi código y he desbloqueado ella. Actualizado desde 1.2.9. a 1.3.0. Funcionó sin problemas para el viaje 5 kilometros de prueba. 

Envié correo a Ninebot sobre mi problema el 31: st de octubre y tenía una unidad de trabajo el 7 de diciembre.

También he añadido una guía rápida para el reclamo de la garantía de la tarjeta de control frito que podrían ahorrar un tiempo valioso para usted y Ninebot.

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/1644-ninebot-c-died/?do=findComment&comment=22734

Hello, yesterday received the password? Email address that received news?

Hey guys, I have good news for me. Today I have received the motherboard and just installed. My ninebot One back on. Tomorrow I will shoot many km to confirm that all is well.

I have a cuestion. I have read all forum comentais the unlock code once you've replaced the plate is needed. I have on my ninebot and can handle without problem. What is the function of this code? What happens if I start driving without entering this code?

I have too many answers to explain because they are not answering our email.

10 hours ago, Sergio Leiva said:

Hey guys, I have good news for me. Today I have received the motherboard and just installed. My ninebot One back on. Tomorrow I will shoot many km to confirm that all is well.

I have a cuestion. I have read all forum comentais the unlock code once you've replaced the plate is needed. I have on my ninebot and can handle without problem. What is the function of this code? What happens if I start driving without entering this code?

Wish I could speak from experience but unfortunately I'm still waiting :( do you mean you put the new board on and it now works - not only switches on, but actually rideable?  If so then great - go have fun ;) doesn't need unlocking.

What I'm reading is the boards are sent out in a 'locked' state which won't allow them to run until the unlock code is received and entered through the app?

10 hours ago, Sergio Leiva said:

Congratulations! How did you receive it? Did they sent it by courier? Did they send you any tracking number? 

Hello, the motherboard comes with the firm 1.3.0 standard and when I connected with the app warned me of the code to verify, but I accepted and did not need to upgrade anything. I tried driving 100 meters and so far not given any blockade. Anyway I have been in contact this morning with them to send me the code. I am sure I will have because now they are already night.

Yesterday they sent me an email with the tracking number by DHL and when I consulted the website and Hong Kong and in 2 days it has come to my house. A record !!

Forgive my English, it is Google translation. If someone speaks Spanish I'll explain more detailed :-)

I finally got service at ninebot to respond, but they just told me to email someone else (an engineer of some sorts, not sure what that means in translation) who still hasn't responded after repeated emails.  I've sent their ackward spreadsheet and multiple photos several times. Should I initiate a PayPal dispute with my reseller to ensure my warranty is covered? I hate to do that but also this isn't a cheap machine that you can just write off.

Archived