Gotway RS HT for sale 150miles.

Elimc32

Have more pics available.

1. Never dumped or crashed, ever

2. Includes several upgrades (Clark pads, studded plates, foot pedal angle fix to be steeper, seat, fender)

3. Comes with stock charger 

The catch: 

One bearing has failed which I replaced. Not long after, the other bearing has started knocking slightly. I'm just not down to change another bearing have it possibly fail again. 

There is nothing wrong with the wheel, other than the bearing.

$1500 firm, you pay shipping.

Local to seattle if looking for face to face (masks/6 feet of course).

V2wqLE.jpgFsujHa.jpg

• Like 1

I got help from a fella who is quite good with eucs. But if I did it alone probably 1.5hrs of work depending on the bearing coming out easy. He literally took a torch and lightly touched the bearing and it just dropped out.

Replacement was from another wheel that had a bad bearing, so that was free. But the bearings gotway uses are 40$ each. I'd upgrade at the very least. Your still gonna come in under what a new one costs new bearings and all. The wheel is in perfect condition, other than the stinking bearing.

• Like 2

Has Gotway mentioned any intent to improve their bearings so that this stops happening, or is their a higher quality aftermarket bearing you can buy for it?

Also, is the wheel under warranty with eWheels or another retailer? Might make me more likely to buy so I could avoid doing the repair myself, it looks fairly cumbersome from the video I just found

I believe the private supplier would make good on part replacement if needed. I already had bearings sent but since we pirated a good one from a friends wheel, the new ones were put into his wheel. I'm not sure if they'll budge on a second set.

Yes its cumbersome but thankfully the hollow motor isn't a pain in the butt to remove. Its far easier than the msp.

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2020 at 3:58 PM, Elimc32 said:

Have more pics available.

1. Never dumped or crashed, ever

2. Includes several upgrades (Clark pads, studded plates, foot pedal angle fix to be steeper, seat, fender)

3. Comes with stock charger 

The catch: 

One bearing has failed which I replaced. Not long after, the other bearing has started knocking slightly. I'm just not down to change another bearing have it possibly fail again. 

There is nothing wrong with the wheel, other than the bearing.

$1500 firm, you pay shipping.

Local to seattle if looking for face to face (masks/6 feet of course).

V2wqLE.jpgFsujHa.jpg

Hey, still available?