King Song 4.0 ISN Key Generator + Android App Unlocked

fearedbliss

14 hours ago, Sweet M said:

@esaj Interesting!!!  

Here is my info and, of course, I'd still like to here if it matches.......

ISN is 6A:3A:EF:84:BE:C4  and my authorization code was 95:63:C5:8E:7B:C6.

6A:3A:EF:84:BE:C4
95:63:C5:8E:7B:C6.

Here's how the calculators get the code value from ISN (remember these are hexadecimal (base-16) values):

1st code value: FF - <first value from ISN> ->  FF - 6A = 95
2nd code value: Random, in your case 63
3rd code value: FF - <second value from ISN> ->  FF - 3A = C5
4th code value: Random, in your case 8E
5th code value: FF - <third value from ISN> ->  FF - EF = 10

In your case it would seem that the value is 7B and not 10. This is because it looks like the app just checks the 1st, 3rd and 5th code value against all (or was it "all the remaining", I don't remember anymore) the ISN-values until it either founds a value that matches code value + ISN-value = FF or doesn't found a match in which case the code is not accepted. Of course, since I don't have a King Song, I haven't ever actually tried this myself ;)  But in the simple code-calculator, we just always pick the 1st, 2nd and 3rd value from the ISN.

In this case, it looks like the 5th value of the code is FF - <fourth value from ISN> ->  FF - 84 = 7B

6th code value: Checksum, calculated by summing together the previous values and extracting lowest 8 bits (1 byte):

95 + 63 + C5 + 8E + 7B = 2C6
Extracting the lowest 8 bits from that yields C6 (each single character in a hex-value represents four bits, or half a byte, and a character pair is eight bits, or one byte. That's why many programmers like to use hex-numbers, they "align" with the memory and it's a lot easier to memorize/calculate the bit-sequences in your head from those, but that goes way off-topic :P).

And you end up with:  95 63 C5 8E 7B C6

Anyway, like you can see above, the two other positions in the code seem to be just random values, and they just need to match with the checksum. So you could place 00's in those, and this code should then work (using 4th value from the ISN for the 5th place in the code):

95:00:C5:00:7B:

(95 + 00 + C5 + 00 0 7B) & FF = D5

So code 95 00 C5 00 7B D5 should work just as well. As should many others, if you change the 2nd and/or 4th value of the code and recalculate the checksum to match. Actually there should be even more acceptable codes, if memory serves, and the 1st, 3rd and 5th can match against any "position" in the ISN.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@esaj WOW!!!!!!!  Mind Blowing............. is your level of knowledge!  

I have a knew King Song coming soon.  I'll try to unlock it myself (correction, with the assist of the code unlocker....hahahaha) and see how it goes.  Thank you very much!

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but trying to use the jar app and it is not launching on my windows 10 machine (after adding the full path of the java\bin dir to my environment variables)...maybe using the wrong version of java? I also tried the apk but it didn't seem to unlock my KS-18A. How hard is it to unlock the code for C4:BE:84:EE:F9:5C ? :) 

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2016 at 3:17 AM, Sam LaRoche said:

How hard is it to unlock the code for C4:BE:84:EE:F9:5C ? :) 

It's very easy with any hexadecimal calculator (exemple for Android : Realcalc).

You can look at your ISN code directly in the Kingsong App (it's the bluetooth address in inverted order: If your bluetooth address is 5C:F9:EE:84:BE:C4, then your ISN is C4-BE-84-EE-F9-5C)

A. In your hexadecimal calculator, type the ten first digits of the ISN and use the bitwise-NOT function to obtain the binary complement of your ISN's ten first digits (exemple with Realcalc:  C4BE84EEF9 [NOT] gives FF3B417B1106). Keep the ten last digits of the result (3B417B1106).

B. In your Hexadecimal calculator, add the five couples of digits above-obtained (3B+41+7B+11+06 = 10E).  Keep the two last digits of the result (0E).

Your unlock code is A. followed by B. : 3B 41 7B 11 06 0E

Et voila !

(There is millons of other valid unlock codes for your unique ISN (6x256x6x256x6=14,155,776 valid unlock codes for your unique ISN, I think), so you can find many others by yourself ;-) )

Many many thanks to fearedbliss who made such an amazing reverse engineering work !!!

Many thanks to esaj too who simplified the calculation method.

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody!

I think there is a bug in my iOS app (the new green one) because after generated the unlock code with the King Song Unlocker (with the Vehicle Serial Number in the app) I cannot enter the : key neither the - key with my iphone 6S+ keyboard in the Code for authorization field of the app, the only thing I can enter is, for example XXXXXXXXXXXX and not XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX neither XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX and if I press the Agree button there is no response and nothing happens.

Is there any solution?

My EUC is a recently bought Kingsong KS16C firmware v.1.20

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, Cegalo said:

Hi everybody!

I think there is a bug in my iOS app (the new green one) because after generated the unlock code with the King Song Unlocker (with the Vehicle Serial Number in the app) I cannot enter the : key neither the - key with my iphone 6S+ keyboard in the Code for authorization field of the app, the only thing I can enter is, for example XXXXXXXXXXXX and not XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX neither XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX and if I press the Agree button there is no response and nothing happens.

Is there any solution?

My EUC is a recently bought Kingsong KS16C firmware v.1.20

Thanks in advance.

Hy,

put them in WITHOUT "-"....so it is correct to use only "xxxxxxxxxxxx"...also do not use BIG letters-Caps! only use small letters!

Then it will work!

45 minutes ago, Cegalo said:

Perfect now!

Is it ok to show in the app 40 kph speed limit although I have a KS16?

Thanks KingSong69!!!

:)

It looks that way but you cannot set the limit higher than 30 kph anyway.

Archived