How do I make my King Song 18xl to play music?

Martin Matouš

,Hello guys, I have a little problem with my KS, the speakers don't seem to work whatever I do. The problem is that my phone is not able to fond "KingSong music" bluetooth. I tried restarting everything and also I found a thread here where the guy had the same problem, but he fixed it simply with constantly turning off and on the music switch and after a while, the "KingSong music" bluetooth appeared in general settings on his phone. This doesn't work for me. I would be very grateful for any help. Thank you very much for help. 

I think that there is / was an option in the Kingsong app that turns the Bluetooth feature on and off. ( I have not used the app in a very long time.) 
I have heard off Bluetooth modules missing or not working.  

10 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

I think that there is / was an option in the Kingsong app that turns the Bluetooth feature on and off. ( I have not used the app in a very long time.) 
I have heard off Bluetooth modules missing or not working.  

The feature is still there, and I have it switched on. Well, if there was a missing or not working bt I would have to install it  by myself. Thank you for your help anyway <3

• Like 2