S18 Roll.nz Body Cover

Shield

Thanks, @Shield.

I don't know what it is about the S18, but the "pop" that the coloured covers give it makes it look awesome!

Especially the richer colours - the red and the purple (and yes,m the pink too). We have photographed them several times, but the photographs just don't do them justice.

• Like 2

I agree, they look great! The purple looks like royal purple, my fav! What's the latest on a cover for the still ever popular Mten? They don't offer the 'cheap' version mten anymore, they upgraded to the same shape, different batteries and bigger price.. MAYBE at $1k for an mten, its now feasible to think people would be willing to buy a great cover at a decent price? I know I want one :)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

On 11/14/2020 at 5:15 PM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Thanks, @Shield.

I don't know what it is about the S18, but the "pop" that the coloured covers give it makes it look awesome!

Especially the richer colours - the red and the purple (and yes,m the pink too). We have photographed them several times, but the photographs just don't do them justice.

Honestly, if you just laid out all of the colors next to/over lapping each other on the lawn, or other known surface, that'd help a lot with people's interpretation of what each color actually looks like. Between your photos and the one on eWheels, I have no idea what the lime green actually looks like.

• Like 3

On 11/20/2020 at 2:31 AM, therealhershey said:

Honestly, if you just laid out all of the colors next to/over lapping each other on the lawn, or other known surface, that'd help a lot with people's interpretation of what each color actually looks like. Between your photos and the one on eWheels, I have no idea what the lime green actually looks like.

On 11/20/2020 at 2:59 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

Great idea! Make a picture in daylight with all the colors.

Okay... We can work on a photo.

Would it also help if we identified the closest Pantone colours as a reference point?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Would it also help if we identified the closest Pantone colours as a reference point?

toss down a standard color wheel in the grass during daylight with the covers lined up? I can attest that the colors I've seen are better in life than the pictures.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I think a pic of them all on the grass/lawn and then cement or asphalt... Those are pretty standard colors around the world that people are used to seeing. Colors on everyone's phones/laptop screens are always going to be different and not accurate, but they're used to them.

That's actually why I came here and posted... Was hoping to just see some pics of a color or two of them in the real world.

• Like 1