EUC World notification beeps

Mr Wolf

I was wondering if it is normal that every 15/20 seconds I get a notification chime on my android phone...

Is there a way to disable the nofication sound? Why I receive them so often in the first place? I checked in the Alarm settings but the Enable alarms flag is disabled.

Please help.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

This has been annoying me lately too on KS-16S, beeping every few seconds, when I start moving, when I stop. I thought it's AVAS (free version), turned off every item but it keeps beeping. 

I had to mute the sound for the EUC World app for now as it was getting too annoying when in gloves and phone in pocket. 

In my case all alarms in "alarm settings" are unchecked (disabled), I'm one foot on the wheel, it's on and self-balancing, I start riding phone notification blimps, I accelerate to slightly higher speed (2mph), phone blimps again, I stop it blimps, sometimes it's so annoyingly repeating. 

For now I've just disabled app sounds altogether. It wasn't doing this just few months ago and there were no changes in configuration made by me.

• 11 months later...

I have the same problem, but have been an EUC World user for a few years and a premium user for at least 6 months and it only just started happening in the last few weeks. No configuration changes made by me, and all the obvious troubleshooting such as turning off all alarms and alerts doesn't seem to stop it. I can't correlate the beep with any particular activity when riding but it only happens when the wheel is connected. I see this is an old thread, just wondering if anyone ever resolved it?

On 1/16/2022 at 7:11 AM, Mishkin said:

I have the same problem, but have been an EUC World user for a few years and a premium user for at least 6 months and it only just started happening in the last few weeks. No configuration changes made by me, and all the obvious troubleshooting such as turning off all alarms and alerts doesn't seem to stop it. I can't correlate the beep with any particular activity when riding but it only happens when the wheel is connected. I see this is an old thread, just wondering if anyone ever resolved it?

The best way to find an answer is to record video and share it here. There are lot of sounds that can be generated by EUC World or Android system. It may be an Android notification sound, it may be connection lost warning sound etc.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just got mine today. Mten3, I'm using the Google Pixel 5G. I know the notification that keeps going off for me is not my androids, it's from the app. It keeps telling me *BEEP* TOP SPEED 1 MPH, PHONE BATTERY 94% (actually whatever my phone battery is) sometimes It happens in a minute, sometimes it happens in 30 minutes. I have the unicycle off and it has been and I have checked it and turned it on and off again. It continues to tell me this while the thing is off. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deadlydubs said:

It continues to tell me this while the thing is off. 

This definitely looks like a good issue for a video. @Seba should be able to help if he can see what's happening! Meantime, force-quit EUCWorld and then for certain it won't be EUCWorld!

Edited by Tawpie