Deleted

That's strange, indeed. Although the offical pages from Gotway aka Kebye aka Begode :rolleyes: still list the old specs of 512 Wh/84V. Even well known Ali shops claim same information. I presume Jason has better sources for that so maybe a switch in battery manufacturer took place.

Or might this point towards a change towards 21700 technology? Just guessing, really don't know...:confused1:

Edited by Mimetic Polyalloy

Whats this? A new mten? I have one of the smaller 420wh Jason was selling earlier this year. It seemed to me that they wanted to phase out the $500 mten, so they could sell the 'bigger' ones for quite a bit more. I havent found a need for the bigger model, but I love mine so much that it will eventually need replaced. Does this mean that its now at least $750+ to join the mten crowd? I too am curious of what all 'changes' have been made?

Yes it seems the 67v 420wh model is gone, streamlined to just the 84v 460wh. I personally think having a low priced entry level Mten3 for $650 was great, and could get people to switch from the dumb hoverboards. I suppose the 84/460 model at $780 isn't too bad considering it's cheaper and faster than the OneWheel Pint. I just wish InMotion would make a competitor to the Mten3 but a bit better. That would be awesome. 

• Like 2