Police Pulled Me Over

EUC_Ali

On 11/4/2020 at 8:50 AM, xiiijojjo said:

I'm sorry i'm just not interested in in going 20km/h to ride legally. Also if a ban happens, as long as i can still order these euc to my country i can still ride them as long as i don't allow them to stop me so in any case as long as i never allow myself to be stopped i can ride indefinitely however fast i'd like. 

If they allowed me to register this vehicle and get a licence instead to ride it legally on the roads i would in a heartbeat but they didn't so they'll just have to deal with me 'til they do.. But honestly i don't care either way crime is only an issue if you are caught you know;)

" as long as i never allow myself to be stopped," OMG... not sure what to think about this line of thought. Running from the COPS is never a good idea. I don't care what country you live in.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Scottie888 said:

Where I'm at, EUCs are as common as 🛸 so I try not to attract attention to myself. In general, I try to be polite & slow down for pedestrians (esp mom's with kids), ride on bike paths/lanes as much as I can & not flout the law abandonedly (& definitely NOT infront of the Man) nor cause any dangerous traffic situations.

In general, I behave much like a cyclist. I nod/hand wave to oncoming traffic on the paths, I always wave in appreciation to motorized traffic when they stop to give me the right of way & I never behave like an a**hole.

I've never been hassled by the cops nor have I given them any reason/s to. If stopped by the Man, I guess I could run but why? While its possible, cops have a job & its not to hassle the public. To them, we're likely akin to cyclists so follow the traffic laws as a cyclist & there'll be no need to fear them. If we must run lights, then do it when there's no traffic as I'm sure none of us want to get runover either.

IOW behave like a human being & others will treat us like so. Behave like a sh*^head & others will treat us similarly. Its just that simple.

:thumbup: This is the attitude all EUC riders should have. I do the exact same and make sure to stop and talk to curious people and explain what I'm riding, including police.