Veteran new firmware update

Azazel

13 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Would love to hear from anyone that got the new chip and the difference it makes on low end torque and pedal dip

Mines due to arive tomorrow. Hopefully I can report what I find within the next couple days. I am also curious what others have found. I am merely hoping the pedal dip is gone. I don't know if this problem even applies to wheels sold later than 1st batch tho.

• Like 3

On 11/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

It still dips just a little, but its very similar to my 18L now.

Do you ride in "strong mode" on the Sherm? I'm hoping for something like the "experient mode" (lol) on the KS.

57 minutes ago, brockj said:

Do you ride in "strong mode" on the Sherm? I'm hoping for something like the "experient mode" (lol) on the KS.

I prefer medium mode so far, but 'hard' mode or 'strong' (hell idr) isnt bad at all. Very subtle between the two. I ride hard mode on the 18L.

• Like 2

Damned! Just received my Sherman about an hour ago and don't have the last firmware 4.31 (1056)... I have 4.27 (1051) which might be the initial version, not too sure, but certainly not the last one.

Hopefully will find a way to get the chip over to Europe...

• 1 year later...