Gimlet where are you?

^tom^

Are you fine? Hopefully nothing happen and you get hurt seriuosly!

You got you Gotways today! Usually you are quick and write every day.....so I like to ask if everything is OK.

Take care, drive carefully.

So keen to get out on them that as soon as they were charged I was riding.

I had to go to the target range to shoot some competition targets whilst they were charging this afternoon and I had other competition cards that had to be shot at the indoor range tonight.

I'll give them both a proper work out over the next few days and write up the results sometime over the weekend.

First impressions from the hour or so I've played on them is that the 10" has put bruises on my legs but all from mounting it. Once I'm on it its fine despite my refusal to pad any of my wheels. The manoeuvrability is outstanding and ultra low speeds are very stable.

The 18" took a bit longer to charge, then I took it out for a mile or two and after the smaller euc the big slab sides felt like a feather bed. Very comfortable and surprisingly agile given what others have said.

I did find both eucs difficult at first until I set them to madden mode. On the softer modes it seemed that you were almost tipped off the font before you got a reaction especially going up the hills.

I did find both eucs difficult at first until I set them to madden mode. On the softer modes it seemed that you were almost tipped off the font before you got a reaction especially going up the hills.

Me too, I have them in madden mode and as you wrote......otherwise you almost jump/fall off.

Glad to hear everything worked fine and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Archived