Sherman, insane one stretch 640km/400 miles run is coming, sent LIVE all the time.

Wouldn't you do better going in Summer when it's warmer and lighter and the battery will have more range?

That would also give you time to be nice to your wife to get permission.

Are you getting going to use a seat or stand? a fast charger for lunchtime pit stops?

1 hour ago, mike_bike_kite said:

Wouldn't you do better going in Summer when it's warmer and lighter and the battery will have more range?

That would also give you time to be nice to your wife to get permission.

Are you getting going to use a seat or stand? a fast charger for lunchtime pit stops?

What would then be the challenge? A storm, cold, snow in the face, earthquake, blizzard, whatever... I would gain something that I can not control, and would learn from. If my body can take it, why shouldn't my wheel do it. Its man vs machine here. Make a thought of that. Its coming, LIVE soon. We'll see it. Laugh or joy. I do it for the community and for the future opinions to debate. simple as that. The frontier is over there and there is where I am going. =)

I'll try a seat, home made. I have 2x 5A chargers for the Veteran. (well, a bit less than 5a but fairly ok) so I get virtually 10a. My tests give me 0.1V / minute in average. It will do for me this time.

Edited by MikieSWE
spelling and adding

@MikieSWE :thumbup: 

16 hours ago, MikieSWE said:

I am a teacher in mechanical engineering, advanced, yes... but so is EUC riding.

This sentence pulls everything together.
You go man! I miss you guys. ............ You know that person that keeps you from doing things that are too crazy? Make sure that person has the information to save you during your trip. ..... I was “that”guy. I kept the engineers safe from themselves back in the day. We will always need your spirit so try to stay safe. :popcorn:

On 10/28/2020 at 10:06 PM, Souleye said:

I can vouch for this lunatic being a lunatic and the attempt will thus be made

Thats a word. It seems all systems are go. The tech seems promising, but intimidating to have in a car that follow.
Im trying to make a test run this weekend. We´ll see if I can put a very short LIVE shot with 1 camera.

If good, I make it public on Sunday on my YT channel. :)

On 10/28/2020 at 7:36 PM, MikieSWE said:

What would then be the challenge? A storm, cold, snow in the face, earthquake, blizzard, whatever... I would gain something that I can not control, and would learn from. If my body can take it, why shouldn't my wheel do it.

Bless you!  Thank you for embracing the adventures that can likely include unforseen and drastic changes in 'plans'. Tis a leap of faith I admire. Planning to not overplan something is a great way to find yourself in a trip youll never forget. Most memorable adventures are the ones we survive and didnt go anything according to plan. Sometimes the 'bad' parts are just a great contrast and fade into wonderful memories over time. I am looking forward to watching you take this leap! Pack at least ONE pb&j sammich (ghetto grape), or its definitely going to be tough...

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • 2 weeks later...