Sherman purchase restrictions

craio

Does anyone know which company has the exclusive rights to sell the sherman in Belgium (and probably netherlands etc aswell)?

After agonizing about buying it for weeks :p decided to buy from erides but they aren't allowed to ship to Belgium..

Furthermore, i thought only kingsong enforced such restrictions...

Don't think there are such exclusive right when it comes to the Sherman, I thought it was just the KingSongs just as you. Speedyfeet is a good seller but with the Brexit I don't know if you will need to pay extra taxes to Belgium? Aliexpress worked great to Sweden without any extra costs but then you will have to take care of all service yourself and it takes a month or two with the shipping. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zege said:

Don't think there are such exclusive right when it comes to the Sherman, I thought it was just the KingSongs just as you. Speedyfeet is a good seller but with the Brexit I don't know if you will need to pay extra taxes to Belgium? Aliexpress worked great to Sweden without any extra costs but then you will have to take care of all service yourself and it takes a month or two with the shipping. 

Well i found a Belgian shop stating to be 'official Veteran dealer' and they charge around 650€ more than erides and 400€ more than speedyfeet for the sherman... Hurray for exclusivity :p

I doubt it’s even legal in Europe to have exclusive dealers.

It’s good to support local businesses, but if it’s for them to abuse you might as well go parallel import. Local one probably don’t honor any warranty anyway if it’s like in France.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 3:32 PM, craio said:

Yeah, in the end ordered from greenfashion. Wheel shipped from Spain and charger from Poland...

I have bought two wheels from them, no issues at all with those wheels. For aliexpress, it is a good seller.