Unicycle stand

Clément

Hi everyone!

We are three engineering students. For a design project, we are working on creating a unicycle stand. To collect data from users, or not, we invite you to complete this quick anonymous survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegQHyvctg9xAngnaBypd5lH8LGISKaR7zqX9245uwIZ5_2TA/viewform

Thanks for your participation!

I just submitted the survey.  It is broken.  As an EUC owner, I filled out that section but the survey then took me to the Non-EUC owner page, which I had to fill out with bogus data to submit.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Cranium said:

I just submitted the survey.  It is broken.  As an EUC owner, I filled out that section but the survey then took me to the Non-EUC owner page, which I had to fill out with bogus data to submit.

Ditto... Tho I didnt waste my time with bogus answers. You want information for free, you have to allow me make it accurate. Its simple really.

Long term storge needs a stand that doesnt allow weight on the tire and is fire retardant. Weight on the tire allows for powering on while in stand, but it needs be adjustable for each type (height) of euc. I think the simple designs we already are buying and printing, is just the best, easiest, reliable and cost effective possible. Extras like charger slots are nice, but itll also need be based on particular charger size or be adjustable.  Best of luck on your design, tho blocks of wood and flower pots seem to even work. 

I would not respond to this questionnaire.  These kids just dropped it in here and are not responding to anything.  It is still broken.  

They are showing very little initiative or effort and zero follow through.

• Like 2