14" vs 16" Wheel

OneWheel

Riding on the side walk for the first time for long distance. Realize the small gap bump between the start and end of each concrete segment becomes a real pain. I was using the 16 inch. Most of my rides will be on the sidewalk and the park trails. The 14 inch is OK on road and park trails but will be a problem when traveling long distances on the side walk. Something to consider when choosing a wheel size! Waiting for my ninebot one P to arrive, disappointed by the battery size. Unless ninebot adds at least 840wh to their next gen, my next wheel will likely be 16 inch kingsong.

I'm consistently getting over 10-11 miles out of my E+, and that includes a LOT of hills (Like almost 2000 feet elevation change).  Any longer ride than that, and my feet are saying "Hey Stupid! Get off this thing!".  I'm guessing if I were down on the flats, I'd easily get 15 Miles.  Have not tried yet though.  If you want to travel further, then you could also add an external battery and carry it in a small backpack with a cable running down.

Also, Sidewalks with Bumps, Wheelchair Ramps, etc, are a Non-Issue on the E+.

I keep going back and forth between my TG F3 and NineBot One.  Every time I get on the TG, it's a blast to ride.  It's nimble, light, and a lot of fun.  But it's sort of like driving my Mini Cooper.  It's a blast for a while, but for an actual trip, there is nothing like a Jaguar.  It's also fast, handles pretty well, but has plenty of stamina and Comfort.  The NineBot is SUPER Comfortable!  I mean Seriously more comfortable...  Not just wheel size, but the shape.

My x8 use to be uncomfortable on the feet until I learn to ride it better. Feet now feels more comfortable from start to end of the battery, but that is only 170wh. Ninebot one with the big pedals, padded side and increase weight will certainly increase comfort level.

Yes, the shape and pedal is very important for best comfort. 

Archived