S18 - Behavior of the carrying mode in firmware 2.06 - PROBLEM!

Lukasz

Who likes behavior of the carrying mode in firmware 2.06?  Wheel has no torque at all with handle rised, falls to front/back, also when handle is moved down to riding position - toque is not supplied back until you "hunt" for it moving the wheel front/back. @Jack King Song - please revert it to the previous mode, or allow users to select how it works. In my personal opinion it was solved better in the firmware 2.05 

In practical city life FW 2,06 makes the return from the carrying mode SOOO PROBLEMATIC -  THIS STUPID IDEA MAKING the carrying mode partially USELESS

KINGSONG PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO PREVIOUS WAY - IT WORKED WELL in FW 2.05!

Edited by Lukasz
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 4:07 AM, Lukasz said:

Who likes behavior of the carrying mode in firmware 2.06?  Wheel has no torque at all with handle rised, falls to front/back, also when handle is moved down to riding position - toque is not supplied back until you "hunt" for it moving the wheel front/back. @Jack King Song - please revert it to the previous mode, or allow users to select how it works. In my personal opinion it was solved better in the firmware 2.05 

In practical city life FW 2,06 makes the return from the carrying mode SOOO PROBLEMATIC -  THIS STUPID IDEA MAKING the carrying mode partially USELESS

KINGSONG PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO PREVIOUS WAY - IT WORKED WELL in FW 2.05!

We changed it due few riders thinking you could ride it in lift position. 

On 11/3/2020 at 4:06 AM, Jack King Song said:

We changed it due few riders thinking you could ride it in lift position. 

Can you make it an option in the App to choose the behavior in lift mode between how it works in 2.05 and 2.06?

18 minutes ago, csmyers said:

I downgraded back to 2.05 using SoftTuner!

I am tempted to do the same, but there are other improvements in the 2.06 that outweigh the downgrade, just wish we had a choice to choose how the lift position works. Heck, make it an adjustable slider from 0 to 100% so we can tune it for ourselves.

10 minutes ago, FinRider said:

I am tempted to do the same, but there are other improvements in the 2.06 that outweigh the downgrade, just wish we had a choice to choose how the lift position works. Heck, make it an adjustable slider from 0 to 100% so we can tune it for ourselves.

A slider would be good. Sometimes I wish there was even slightly more torque in the 2.05 lift up mode. 

Just curious, what were some of the other upgrades in 2.06? I didn’t notice much.