Veteran Sherman Board Revisions

So, since having the sherman for a little bit, I am REALLY not loving the pedal dip issue. I know that setting tilt can help, but it's not really the core of the problem. I don't know if/when Veteran wil be able to fix this issue. I do know that these don't seem to be easily updateable via firmware. Has there been a release or way of keeping track of what board revisions have been released and what boards are avialble when this problem (hopefully) gets remedied?  I'm assuming I'll need open the wheel to even know which board mine is. Something I'll remember to check I guess, when I get around to waterproofing or having to replace a screen.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

If you are still on firmware 1.xx it might be addressed with a firmware update (they are are 4.x I believe) which we can't get our hands on.
You could try harassing them to get an update chip, but normally they only give those to resellers.
Very annoying, I really wish they and GW would get on with the times and allow OTA updates.

Edited by null
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Steve Jo said:

You need to get it from where you bought the wheel from, unfortunately

But how is it done? Do I have to send the wheel back to Queensland to update the firmware ?

22 minutes ago, Daley1 said:

But how is it done? Do I have to send the wheel back to Queensland to update the firmware ?

Ask them to send you the firmware chip, U then remove the top part where mainboard is and just plug chip in and reset ....they should provide U video how to do it 

• Like 1

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to Veteran Sherman Board Revisions