Can't Connect EUC World to Tesla v2

Hello... wondering if anybody else has this issue. I can't seem to connect to my new tesla V2 from the EUC world app. It detects the wheel and then asks for a password once the wheel is selected which I think is the motor code but then doesn't seem to do anything after that. Any thoughts?

Looks like I can connect using the gotway app but not with EUCWorld or WheelLog. Very odd. I'd like to be able to set the tiltback to a higher value eventually as gotway's app only goes up to 36km/h. Not a big deal while learning but I'd like to have the extra in the tank for when I master the thing.

Ah yes it's 2.2.0... WheelLog can't even see the wheel it looks like so I might be stuck with Gotway for now if I can't figure something out. Any idea where I could find an .apk for an earlier version?

Edited by I_Must_Bust

29 minutes ago, I_Must_Bust said:

Actually from his posts it looks like Seba is already deploying an update with a rebuild for 2.2.1 so I'll just wait for that. Thanks for the info!

Recent update to Gradle plugin (an Android Studio component that is responsible for application building process) fuc**d up 2.2.0 release version build process. I located the problem, reverted back to previous version of Gradle plugin, rebuilt EUC World again and sent update to Google Play. Now it's available for update.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seba said:

Recent update to Gradle plugin (an Android Studio component that is responsible for application building process) fuc**d up 2.2.0 release version build process. I located the problem, reverted back to previous version of Gradle plugin, rebuilt EUC World again and sent update to Google Play. Now it's available for update.

Awesome, thanks!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kurtosis said:

I was struggling to connect to my KS-16S, but I will try the update and see if it helps before complaining here :o)

Worked for me right away -- just make sure you're on 2.2.1 and it should work. This happened to occur the first day I got my wheel so I thought my wheel's bluetooth hardware was broken until I read some of the responses here