Firmware 1.2.0 (now 1.2.1) for V11 is available

mrelwood

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

The magnificent V11’s generous speed limits lets you ride very freely all the way down to 68V, which makes this one oversight stand out even more

Is that 30mph  down to 68v?

The firmware upgrade solved an important range problem on my  V11.  Now I can go more than 30 km, which is nice.  Upgrading app and firmware was a pain in the B... neck. Disconnect all BT while installing new firmware... also EUC world is now dead/disconnected 

17 minutes ago, Seba said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO INMOTION V11 USERS

Inmotion just published an update to its application, and with it came the V11 firmware update to version 1.2.0. Unfortunately, this update changes the way the Bluetooth module of this unicycle is recognized when trying to establish a connection. As a consequence, after the 1.2.0 firmware update EUC World stops recognizing V11, which makes it impossible to establish a connection.

Fortunately, I have already managed to solve this problem :) However, it will take a day or two before the new EUC World update appears in the Google Play store. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to refrain from firmware update in your V11 before the new version of EUC World appears in Google Play.

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 1

for now:  18 October. 
Upgrade Inmotion app then upgrade firmware from app. (Android only) then erase Inmotion app. Install eralier version of Inmotion app . Else your  føcked.  This procedure will make EUC world  start and stop seconds later.  This bug is being fixed, now go and pay Seba for his work. 

When V11 died  for some hours I realised Im addicted to that wheel.  I will now find a girly name for her... 

Edited by Finn Bjerke

There is apparently a bug in the new firmware in that it doesn’t read the data correctly from one temperature sensor. That causes unnecessary “overpower” warnings, especially in colder climates. A fix should be available in a day or two. While I’ve been happily riding two chargefuls, it might be best not to upgrade just yet after all.

Edited by mrelwood

Inmotion have proper funked this ,,I hope euc world will work otherwise I won't know when to come home ,,i won't have go home mode ,,,funking shit its well pissing me off,,, I can't connect to the inmotion  app since I updated the wheel😢Trust me I've done everything thing I can even wiped cache in phone ,I keep trying different versions  reset wheel it still won't find it

1 hour ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Dead wheel after "upgrade" is hopefully fixed with new app. I'm sorry of addicted to the v11, I want a fix pls

Inmotion already published 1.2.1 firmware that fixes this problem. Just start Inmotion app and let it upgrade your wheel to 1.2.1.

1 hour ago, stephen said:

Inmotion have proper funked this ,,I hope euc world will work otherwise I won't know when to come home ,,i won't have go home mode ,,,funking shit its well pissing me off,,, I can't connect to the inmotion  app since I updated the wheel😢Trust me I've done everything thing I can even wiped cache in phone ,I keep trying different versions  reset wheel it still won't find it

EUC World 2.2.0 update has been sent to Google Play. I hope that app review process will be done quickly.

• Like 1

I hope InMotion rethinks its Go-Home mode. I always ride below 40Km/h and never use my app. I only use the app to make the initial configurations such as max speed, riding mode, lights the i know my wheel and just pick it when needed without the app.

Now at some point the V11 refuses me to continue en turn on the spare fuel, the most annoying and even ridiculous feature a car, motorcycle and in our case  EUC can have. its like saying 'mommy says you have to go home or you have to walk'. I agree the indicators should be enough.
I want to be able to use the full range of my battery without having to stop and connect my mobile.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lieven said:

I hope InMotion rethinks its Go-Home mode. 

I want to be able to use the full range of my battery without having to stop and connect my mobile.

Actually this is the most logical statement ever, so logical that the fact you have to make it is absurd. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 6:12 PM, Seba said:

Inmotion already published 1.2.1 firmware that fixes this problem. Just start Inmotion app and let it upgrade your wheel to 1.2.1.

Since i upgraded to v1.2.1 the Go Home mode starts at 18% in stead of 14% which gives me a 34% battery unused unles i change to Go Home mode :-(

3 hours ago, Lieven said:

Since i upgraded to v1.2.1 the Go Home mode starts at 18% in stead of 14% which gives me a 34% battery unused unles i change to Go Home mode :-(

Go home mode is poo , I hate it , puts me off my long distance  riding

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lieven said:

The math isn’t quite that simple, 34% in Go Home Mode is much less than 34% in normal mode.

But at 18%?! I think I got down to 10% before Go Home Mode. Were you riding fast or with a lot of accelerations?

1 hour ago, stephen said:

Go home mode is poo , I hate it

I agree, me too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 6:04 PM, mrelwood said:

The math isn’t quite that simple, 34% in Go Home Mode is much less than 34% in normal mode.

But at 18%?! I think I got down to 10% before Go Home Mode. Were you riding fast or with a lot of accelerations?

no i usually ride between 25-35, i ride very conservative say like an old man :-)
this time it stopped with 21% after a shut down it urged me to the go home mode @ 69.3V :-(

On 10/28/2020 at 6:04 PM, mrelwood said:

I agree, me too.

I agree, me too

• 1 month later...