Knobby off road tire for Inmotion v11 have anyone tried it?

Finn Bjerke

Knobby agressive Off road tire for Inmotion v11 have anyone tried it?

You can change the v11 tire to another standard tire, the tire used now is the same that GW MSX use.  Changing Kingsong s18 is another matter. Realising that Inmotion v11 is the best all round wheel for the sane segment of the EUC community, I wonder if you should just forget about the competitors and have 2 V11 wheels?   One for aggressive off roading and one all purpose V11 ? 

Always buy more wheels. But realise: In 2 years your wheel is outdated anyways.... Maybe even Gotway will learn to maker proper suspension  and a strong overall construction for the speedfreaks, Maybe even Kingsong will learn to produce soomething fully functional, but at that time Inmotion V12 will be even better? 

Buy NOW and you win 
buy later and you also win. 

thats a sweet deal.  Suspension wheels and tanks is the future of EUC.  I dont like tanks.  I value functionality over speed. Some of the speedfreaks are a little dangerous I find. Still they are fun generators and lovely ppl.  Going more than 34 mph is nuts.  I wonder if the extremely good mudgripping on v11 could be even better and more fun generating for off roading ? Have anyone tried it? Maybe the v11 construction  is even more versatile with perfect sidepads and a tire change? 

I LOVE MY V11..... 

various tires.jpeg

31651985-1B05-4578-B934-E01FFF8F2412.jpe

Edited by Finn Bjerke
better more
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ride the V11 with an IRC SN-26, a scooter winter snow tire, which I’d consider to be an “almost knobby”.

While changing the tire, I briefly tried off the CST C-186 would fit, and it did. But since mine is studded, I didn’t get much feel for the tire during the short ride I had with it. But even on fine gravel, it felt larger, ie. slower to respond to acceleration & braking. Surely something I’d get used to, just like I did on my MSX.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

What about the Shinko SR241 ? I know the SR244 does not fit (it was my preferred shape) but perhaps the SR241 does it without mods. It is also a dual sport 2.75-14 tire with similar shape to Kenda 262 but I it seems lesser "flat". And a more rounded profile may be better for sharp turns.