Gotway MSP settings

Hi all,

I'm a newbie at riding euc and was just wondering what Temps do I set my alarm for my MSP High torque version? And what other settings should I be aware of. I use EUC world to connect to my wheel. 

Also, what are the differences between soft, medium, and hard mode?

Any further tips is appreciated

Well for info mine is set at 61 deg C. Although I have an MSX, your running temps should be very similar if not the same. Most MSX/MSP's run at around 39 degC, which you can see on the EUCW graphs. The wheel generally holds it very stable. The most I have seen on EUCW was around 55 deg I think, on the hottest day of the year here - I think it was around 32/33 deg C ambient.

Modes are purely personal choice. Compared to other wheels, some would say that ALL the Gotway modes feel hard so its a moot point, but for info I always run medium. Soft tends to provide too much 'give' before the wheel does anything which I didn't like at all. I really haven't tried hard mode that much, medium seems to do what I want so I kinda left it there. Plus the harder the mode, the more battery it will use plus it can make offroad/bumpy tarmac riding really harsh as theres no give in the wheel at all. So, it's best to run the softest mode that you are comfortable with.