Gotway Ex has landed! 🥳

Cutiyo

Hey Vee, at least the pump looks to be of quality construction!?  Would not be the ideal choice to throw in a backpack for any changes whilst out riding though.

Edited by fbhb

1 hour ago, Cutiyo said:

I am falling in LOVE with you Vee. Don't tell my wife! Hardwood floors.... simply wonderful. Thank you for the review. Looks like a solid wheel, but it oddly doesnt shake my happiness in choosing a Sherm when I did. This is good stuff tho! The more of these suspension wheels that succeed, the more likely one will come along that ticks ALL my boxes. Again, many thanks, I totally appreciate how articulate and calm you always are. Thank you for keeping it real, Im a little worn from people kissing the ass of these companies because they are just damn happy they have anything new. Kudos for maintaining near impossible standards. Complacency breeds mediocrity. That wheel makes you look like a mini person. They keep just getting bigger and bigger dont they? Too bad, I dont make watertight caps for that shit. Same bs KS did. You know, its a reach to assume a company could find a simple solution to the covering of ports.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

15 hours ago, Cutiyo said:

@gon2fast., I will continue to explore what all this wheel has to offer as well as those who may have them already. Because far be it for me to make a rash decision one way or another and have to come back and eat crow because I was too hasty.

I appreciate that! I will keep my purchase in place awaiting more feedback from you, but I am getting very close to placing a deposit on a Veteran based on my initial feelings about the EX.  

I will be posting a first ride impression, but I'll be going out later to put it through some other rigors, God willing. But so far., the RIDE....., it's smooth. But I say that tongue and cheek. I'll see what todays ride uncover.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cutiyo said:

I will be posting a first ride impression, but I'll be going out later to put it through some other rigors, God willing. But so far., the RIDE....., it's smooth. But I say that tongue and cheek. I'll see what todays ride uncover.

I am just gonna throw this one concern I have because you mentioned it earlier too.

The water sealing. Small request to address this topic from me. I seen the power and lift button leak water into these devices. Also the trolley bar in my MSP leaks water into the internals of my device. Is this the same problem with EX? This problem can be dangerous if that water reacts with lithium batteries or mainboard. Also the power button can get weird problems if it gets all watery. Batteries are covered lil bit but the mainboard is not. Speakers might get water in too?

So if possible can you look into these parts when you open the covers?

Also one more question: Can you operate device with the trolley handle when device is powered off? And how easy is it?

The trolley bar (IMHO) should not connect into the machine internals in anyway to let water flow in there.

Thanks for the videos!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...