Anyone receive their KS14C from ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

TwixFix

Has anyone received their KS14C 800w 680wh from ElectricUnicycleReviews.com aka KaleOsaurusRex? I was told the wheel was shipped, but have not been provided the tracking number. The seller says that some people are just starting to get theirs. But with no tracking number, I'm starting to get concerned. Here's the timeline:

Oct. 9 - Placed order via ElectricUnicycleReviews.com online store.

Oct. 21 - Received email that the release has been pushed to Nov 10 due to problem with wireless chips

Nov. 3 -Received email saying orders will be shipped in the next couple of days and tracking will be provided.

Nov. 17 - Received email saying the units have been passed to a shipping partner in the last few days and is making progress towards us.

Nov. 25 - Confirmed that my unit has shipped, but still no tracking number.

Dec. 2 - Seller claims people from my batch have started receiving their units.

The seller has been responsive to inquiries so far, but I don't understand why it's so hard to send out tracking numbers if the units have shipped. It's been almost 2 months since placing my order, my patience is starting to wear thin.

I received mine today. Will edit this post to put a link to some pictures I took.

EDIT:

Added link to KS http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/2021-ks-14c-800w-680wh-mark-iii-arrived/

Kale (Will) is legit. I also got my tracking number but the tracking number didn't show any info, despite it arriving today.

1 hour ago, TwixFix said:

Has anyone received their KS14C 800w 680wh from ElectricUnicycleReviews.com aka KaleOsaurusRex? I was told the wheel was shipped, but have not been provided the tracking number. The seller says that some people are just starting to get theirs. But with no tracking number, I'm starting to get concerned. Here's the timeline:

Oct. 9 - Placed order via ElectricUnicycleReviews.com online store.

Oct. 21 - Received email that the release has been pushed to Nov 10 due to problem with wireless chips

Nov. 3 -Received email saying orders will be shipped in the next couple of days and tracking will be provided.

Nov. 17 - Received email saying the units have been passed to a shipping partner in the last few days and is making progress towards us.

Nov. 25 - Confirmed that my unit has shipped, but still no tracking number.

Dec. 2 - Seller claims people from my batch have started receiving their units.

The seller has been responsive to inquiries so far, but I don't understand why it's so hard to send out tracking numbers if the units have shipped. It's been almost 2 months since placing my order, my patience is starting to wear thin.

Yeah I think it's out of his control. It's basically when the factory can fulfill the order. This is sometimes the problem with preordering new products in general. 

1 hour ago, logos122 said:

Yeah I think it's out of his control. It's basically when the factory can fulfill the order. This is sometimes the problem with preordering new products in general. 

I understand that there are bound to be delays, but the seller has repeatedly told me that it had already shipped. Not getting the tracking number was my issue. Providing them to customers would go a long way towards putting customers at ease. Even though they might not be up to date, it's kind of a confirmation that it did actually already ship.

Thanks for the update FearedBliss.

Hey guys! I just sent out a bunch of tracking numbers. We had some trouble with one of our shipping partners and their ability to communicate adequately. I have switched partners, but for the ones shipped using that company you should have received tracking now and will get your unicycles very soon.

@TwixFix

Hey,

Just a quick follow-up, I have been working Will about a new wheel and he has been responsive and very helpful, just wanted to plug him and his website, class act!

Hi! I did receive my tracking number from you last Friday. There is finally a glimmer of light after all these weeks. Mine says it is in Jamaica, NY with Zeny Express. It says "Order processed. Ready for UPS". No other information was available. I am hoping that by early next week I will finally get my King Song. Will update.

Archived