Gotway tesla weird sound

Hey

My tesla is making a weird sound.

Can someone help please. The sound is repeating every 30-40 seconds. I can ride on it but I'm worried I don't know if it's safe.

I've made a video where you can here it. I hope you can open the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wciVNCvyPfOn2_fa8AlXFJFkhHoKkKeR/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks in advance 

• Like 1

I figured out that it's the fun that is turning on and off. It starts 10-15 min after turning the euc on, when the temperature on the app becomes 37°C and after that the temperature doesn't rise anymore. I didn't notice the sound of the fun before. So maybe it's completely normal. I just don't know. It's my 1st wheel. I got it just a week ago. So sorry if I'm asking stupid questions.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bitterjus said:

It's my 1st wheel. I got it just a week ago. So sorry if I'm asking stupid questions.

This is what the forum is there for. And there are no stupid questions if they are asked in good faith.

Also, it's completely normal to be worried about every slightest unexplained sound your first wheel makes. Everyone does that:) Enjoy the Tesla!

• Like 1