Official Inmotion V11 off-roading pedals

Mortal Coil

8 minutes ago, Pablocavern said:

Hi, I bought my inmotion v10f a week ago and already one of the pedals has collapsed. I've been practising going up and down kerbs but a 1300 euro unicycle should be able to take that for a long time. A big disappointment. Even if the v10f has good things it is much better to buy unicycles from other brands (if I could go back in time I would).

Regards

Its not a brand specific thing. Euc metals from china are meager at best and this applies to nearly ALL of them. Casting cheap metals is a dice roll, but they don't care.

23 minutes ago, Pablocavern said:

Hi, I bought my inmotion v10f a week ago and already one of the pedals has collapsed. I've been practising going up and down kerbs but a 1300 euro unicycle should be able to take that for a long time. A big disappointment. Even if the v10f has good things it is much better to buy unicycles from other brands (if I could go back in time I would).

Regards

Get some Gotway pedals for your V10 if you want to do curbs and what not. Inmotion pedals are basically a hollowed out basket with a rubber pad on top, not the strongest, but very comfortable. It is not a bad design, but not intended for extreme riding.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pablocavern said:

Regards

That does not sound normal at all, probably something was wrong with it from factory and you should be able to get it fixed under warranty. You can ride off-road, down stairs and in skateparks with a V10F no problem.